So I stop rubbing my hands and took defeat. Defeat was always in my life. So why make it brand new for me. I made myself stop crying and watched at how he was smiling at his phone. When he was done, he looked up and continued to smile at me. "Aw, what's wrong doll, gave up?" He taunt.

"What's the point of trying?"

He barked out a laugh, "I suppose, but once you showed me you gave up, I know I have won."

"You've been winning so why act surprised."

"A nice feeling." He smiled bigger. "So. Now that I sent the message to the right phone what shall we do?" He smiled as he walked towards me and leaned down till he was eye level with me. My eyes started to droop, I felt them. I knew I was growing weaker as fast as the blood was coming out of my thighs.

"Stop the blood." I said I stared at his eyes. He looked down to my thighs with amusement, "damn. I shot them at the same spot, ha!" He looked at me again and then I saw his arms go down before I knew what was going to happen. His hand slammed down on my thighs and squeeze my thighs tight. I opened my mouth and my eyes grew wide, but before I can scream my lungs out, his mouth went against mine, and ate the scream. I tried to move away while pain was throbbing against my thighs, but he tighten his hold and forced his tongue in my mouth, moving roughly for a kiss.

I closed my eyes and tried to close my mouth as my body shook from pain and my sobs but he didn't let me. It was a rough and bruising kiss, and finally he pulled away and I sobbed loud. I stared at him with my vision blurry, and hoping he would leave me alone. I can barely see the smile on his face but I know it's there. "I love the sound of that." And I knew what he was talking about.

Pain.

"It makes me feel like I have their lives around my finger, and just pulling slight strings away, causing pain, makes me love the sound of it." His thumb went through both of the bullet wounds and I felt the bullets go in deeper. I screamed my agony and tears were flowing down my face and I couldn't bare this pain.

"I feel like any man should know what makes him happy, and just for me, hearing pain and causing pain, is the thing that makes me happy." He said dark. When his thumbs came out of my wounds I felt relieved but it didn't stop the pain.

I slumped against the chair and sobbed the pain out. "Please." I pleaded.

"And that. Begging and pleading, just tops that off." He laughed. His hand went under my chin and lifted my head up till I stared at him with tears in my eyes. "You made my day Mai. And to top this day off, I'll get to hear the screams of pain and sadness from you when I kill Vincenzo in front of you." He said, and even though through blurry eyes, I saw his face turn dark. He leaned down fast and placed a rough kiss and then threw my head to the side. "I'll be back when he gets here. Don't cry to much, not going to do you anything." I let my hang low and I quietly cried.

I can feel myself losing conscious, but I can't let him win. He wants to see that, even though I want too, but I can't.

Come save me Vincenzo.

*******

*raises eyebrow*

Me? On time?

;)

Might hate me later on, heads up.

I'm serious >;) if you know me, then you know I'm not playing around;)

Book IG: friesbeforeguy101

Anyway see you guys soon!!
SS

Anyway see you guys soon!!SS