I might have been thinking too much that I doze off.

     I yawned and said, "Sorry, let's go."

     Julien quickly goes out and opened the door for me.

     I went out and avoided looking at him.

     After thinking about him all day, and after having the time to relax my brain a little, I finally realized that actually looking at him made me feel...weird.

     I think my plan of making him my secretary was actually stupid after all.

     "This is a house?" Julien suddenly asked as Johnson drives towards the garage to park the car.

     I quickly hid my hands inside my pockets and dared to look back at Julien.

     "Why? Do you have a different criteria on how a house should look like?" I seriously asked him, even though deep down I seriously wanted to look away from him.

     Every time I look straight at his eyes, the memories of him fingering himself, mocking me freely, and even touching my cheek just an hour ago, would automatically flash right in front of me.

     It was honestly starting to tire me again.

     "N-No...it's just...this is a fucking mansion", he points out.

     I lifted my right eyebrow and looked at my house.

     It was all white, only two floors, 4 bedrooms, one master bedroom, and...let's just say, a few other rooms that I don't really go to anymore since I'm usually at the company building.

     "Can't a mansion be defined as a house?" I asked him. But without waiting for his answer, I started walking towards the front door.

     Julien quickly goes in front of me to open the door. When I got inside, he goes back to walk behind me.

     "I hope you paid attention to where this is so when you go here you wouldn't waste time by just looking for it. I'll provide you with the money you'll be needing to commute, but you can honestly tell me if you're having a hard time so I could just buy you your own company car", I tell him as I glanced at him to see his reaction.

     My previous secretaries before would look flustered or excited whenever I tell them about this, but Julien on the other hand, looked like he didn't even care about what I just told him.

     "That's not necessary", he simply answers me with a serious expression.

     I rolled my eyes and continued walking, "The reason why I ask my secretary to come here every day is because I sometimes do my work at my office at this house. In other cases, I have meetings on other companies before heading to the main building, and as my secretary, you are required to be there with me. Your job is very different from everyone else in the company, but I hope you know that this job is also the most complicated one, which is why I've seen a lot of my secretaries come and go."

     Julien doesn't say anything so I don't say anything anymore until we finally arrived at the living room.

    "Good afternoon Master Val", one of my maids said as she and two other maids walked in front of us.

     "We sincerely apologize that we were not able to welcome you back at the front door. We didn't know that you would be coming home at this hour", she adds.

     Like my employees at the company, I train my maids to be precise too.

     For them, time is everything.