Jimin felt movement behind him and he was sure it was Taehyung nodding.

"If you won't, you know what will happen," X added, waving the control he held a little for emphasis.

Jimin had no idea what that was about but he was pretty sure it held so much importance to the reason behind why Tae was doing this. He'd like to believe that Tae was reluctant, and that he was only forced. Jimin badly wanted to believe that.

Or maybe he was just making things up in his head.

Jin fisted his hands and raw anger could be seen in his eyes. He was holding tightly on one of his daggers as he glared disgustingly at Taehyung, and then turned to X. "You are an insane old man! I can't believe you betrayed Z and I can't believe all of these morons are following your crooked ways. You-"

"Ten."

"Oh, wait, shit..." It was Namjoon.

"Nine."

Jimin swallowed, realizing that X had just suddenly started counting down.

He had less than ten seconds to live.

"Eight. I'm counting, fellows."

"Heck, what should we do?!" H asked, his voice even but his eyes said otherwise. He looked like he was about to become hysterical at any given moment.

"Seven."

"Give the damn Data!" Jungkook said in panic, looking back and forth from Jimin to Yoongi.

"Six."

Yoongi's face was unreadable as he was touching the ring. There was no hint that he was planning to surrender the Data, but Jimin couldn't also tell if he was also not planning to do it. Yoongi seemed not to care or feel fear in this situation, since his demeanour was as calm as ever.

Jimin wouldn't be fooled, though.

The subtle twitching of Yoongi's eyes and the fact that he was touching the ring meant he was nervous.

"Five."

"Oh shit. Tae, you won't actually kill Jimin, are you?" Jungkook asked the older boy, desperation clear in his eyes, but no word came from Taehyung. Jimin watched as Jungkook frowned and swallowed, he looked like he was so confused.

Jungkook was looking at Taehyung as if he was a stranger that he couldn't figure out. And Jimin fully understood that.

"Four."

Yoongi's gaze landed on Jimin's, in which Jimin furiously shook his head to tell Yoongi not to give the Data to the enemy. "Don't give it to them, hyung. P-please...don't put the sacrifice of Appa to waste. Keep the Data safe," he whispered through his lapel and he knew that Yoongi, Namjoon, Jin, Hoseok, and Jungkook can hear him. Even Taehyung, since they gave him an earpiece when they 'saved' him awhile ago.

"Three."

Jimin closed his eyes and breathed deeply. It felt a bit weird to know that when you're about to die, all you can feel was calmness. He was not even nervous, he was just sad. Sad that everything needed to end like this. Sad that he'd never hear his best friend's explanation for his actions. Sad that he would be leaving such good friends that he had only recently met. Sad that he wouldn't be able to get a happy ending with his beloved Yoongi.

"Two-"

"Whoa!" Jimin muttered when he felt a strong hand pushing him away. He was then caught by two pale but equally strong arms and Jimin didn't need to look up to know who it was. He could smell that familiar scent that only belonged to Yoongi.