"Thanks, though if you want to keep yours, I suggest surrendering." He, once again, was completely unaffected at my threat and instead brought his blade into a tighter grip in front of his body. 

He took another moment to study my almost bare chest and his sexy grin was quickly back in place. "I'll try not to cut you up too badly." He offered and I flipped him off. 

"Time to nut up or shut up." I challenged, my monster clawing at my chest to attack the smug Greek before me. "Show me what you got, Casanova." 

And he did. 

He lunged at me, surprising me with his speed considering how big he was. I was still faster given my smaller physique but I was loathed to admit, I may have underestimated him. We danced around the corridor, him swinging his longer blade as I ducked out of the way. His weapon was better than mine in this moment because I couldn't get close enough to him to use it but I kept my head clear and level as I awaited the right moment. All I needed was an opening to get closer and his ass would be mine. 

His knife clanged against the cobblestones as he heaved another mighty swing that swiped so close to me I could hear the rush of air by my ear, and I saw my chance. I slipped around him as his blade continued its downward stroke, the momentum carrying it farther than he intended, and I flicked my razor down on his forearm. What I didn't expect was him to abandon his weapon in order to dodge the strike and now that we were closer, he easily grasped hold of me with his long arms and swung me around, tossing me carelessly into the hedge. Thorns and sticks pierced through the wet material at my back and I snarled at the inconvenient pain that tickled my skin from the scratches. 

"Now, now." Silas purred, his hulking body immediately blanketing me as his hand gripped my wrist to keep me from using my straight razor to slit his throat. "Enough foreplay."

I glared up at him, hating the way my body craved the heat of his as my back protested from the discomfort of the shrubbery behind me. "If this is your idea of foreplay, then perhaps Casanova wasn't a good nickname." 

I brought my knee up to crush his testicles, but he'd been expecting it and turned his hip to block me. "Are you not having fun?" He chuckled again, leaning down to brush his nose against my cheek. "I quite like where this ended up."

The rain had lessened somewhat and instead of a deluge it was now a mere torrential downpour, and I shook my head to clear my face of water as I considered my options. Silas was obviously stronger than me and I didn't stand a chance against him in hand to hand, but I had something he didn't, something he had a certain eye for and was always good for distractions. Correction, make that two somethings. 

I had breasts.

I arched my back subtly to bring the tips of my breasts against his chest as I glanced up at him from under my lashes and licked my lips ever so slightly. "Well, are you gonna fuck me here or take me back to your room first?" I cooed, watching as his eyebrows shot up in surprise, and his eyes dilated before narrowing in suspicion. 

Come on, Sang, bring it home!

Waiting for his gaze to drop to my mouth, I parted my lips and shifted my weight to rub my chest against his in a way that had my blood warming pleasantly, and Silas responded to my seduction much easier than I expected him to, given the circumstances. His huge hands released my wrists, dropping to my hips before lowering to my thighs and lifting me easily into his arms. I wrapped my legs around his waist automatically and I found myself taken completely by surprise as he crashed his lips against mine in a crushing kiss. His mouth moved against mine in a sultry dance and I was momentarily distracted from my original plan by the pure talent of his kisses, melting into his hold as I enjoyed the feeling of his soft, full lips. His tongue slicked over my bottom lip but instead of opening for him like he was requesting, I pushed back and captured his lower lip, sucking it into my mouth to suckle the plump flesh.