Chapter 12

-Princess Ysabel-

"Are you out of your mind?!" Father shouted from across the table looking at Maxon horridly.

"Maxon we haven't really communicated with your selected!" I remarked gesturing my hands to her.

"Guys! Calm down i'm not yet proposing to her! I was just defending for her so please just stop it!" Maxon yelled to all of us and before i knew it he was gone with the girl who was evesdropping awhile ago.

"I'm going to my room" I said to my parents and walked my way out of his office followed by Ruby.

"Um, hey Ysabel!" Ruby's voice echoed right through my ears but i didn't bother to turn around instead i went straight forward to my room ignoring her calls to me.

I want to be alone.

-America-

"Look Maxon i didn't mean to eavesdrop i was just curious" I explained to him while we were in the garden sitting in the benches his arms wrapped around my shoulders.

"I know that but you shouldn't have done that, who knows what father might do to you if i hadn't defended you" Maxon softly replied looking through the nightsky. I look at him and smiled he does care for me.

"So what you were saying awhile ago did you really mean that?" I ask bringing the topic once again Maxon turned his head to me and smiled.

"I did America, i love you" Maxon said grinning all the way up to his eyes.

"I love you too Maxon" I reply my tears slowly coming out from my eyes. I never would have thought that i would confess to him like this.

"Really? I can't really hear it right though" Maxon joked. I slapped him hard on the shoulder and he replied with a chuckle.

"I love you too Maxon Schreave" I shouted on the top of my lungs not minding the guards that were watching us. I wanted to shout even more that i love Maxon to the botom of my heart i don't care if the king hates me all i wanted was him to say to me that he loves me back and that's all i ever wanted.

--Princess Ruby--

"They look so inlove" I commented as we looked at the two couples who were sitting at the benches in the garden confessing their love for eachother.

"They really are inlove" Nate said from beside me nodding his head as he drank his glass of champagne.

I'm happy that Maxon finally found the love of his life i'm even more happy that he chose America. America is like a sister to me than Ysabel she understands me and she comforts me when i'm down. I want her to be my sister-in-law.

"How about us? Are we?" I heard Nate utter a word as he drank his bottle of champagne. I look at him wearily and smiled.

"You know that i do love you Nate" I reminded him as i caressed my hands into his face.

"But not just now" I sadly said looking down as my hands were still on his face.

He held my chin up and his hands were onto my cheek "I will wait for you, Ruby" He said kissing my cheek slowly and memorably.

We both closed our eyes as our heads were leaning into eachother.

Time will come.

-Princess Ysabel-

I stood there hands on my mouth as i gape in shock.

No.

No.

No.

Nate is mine! He is and ever will be mine!

Ruby, i swear to all the heavens, i will take you down!

I stomp my foot and made my way to my bedroom, shutting the door angrily behind me, i plop myself in my bed.

"Damn you! Damn you! Damn you!" I screamed in frustration throwing the pillows beside me.

Just as i was about to go to the bathroom to loo, i heard a creak of noise.

What was that?

I went over to check through my window and there was no one. No one in sight.

Maybe there's a ghost in my room?

Nah. Maybe their just my imagination.

I turned my head around and i saw a man with fiery dazzling green eyes. He was staring right through me. I was about to scream 'help' when he started to cover my mouth.

"MMFFF" i tried to struggle my grip from him but he was too strong. His hands grope on to my waist. I tried to struggle even more but he started to carry me, my head was on his back and my feet were on his stomach.

My eyes started to widen in dismay as he went over to the window.

Please don't tell me he's gonna jump!

Oh, damn!

I don't wanna die early!

"MMMFF!!" i tried to scream and when i was screaming he jumped out of the window and into the woods of the palace. My bedroom was near the woods so it was easy for him to get out.

"Time to shut you up" The boy with dazzling green eyes shouted as he pinned me down on the tree.

"I can escape you dumbfrea!" He cutted me off as he putted his handkerchief on my mouth.

Why does his hanky smell funny?

-America-

I woke up through the loud blaring alarm of Lucy as she made the alarm through my ear.

"I'm awake! I'm awake!" I shouted in frustration as i got up from my bed.

"Miss you gotta wake up! Something's happened to the princess!" Lucy said shakily as she helped me get dress. She hand me my jacket over since it was still a cold night.

"What happened?" I ask her, confusion written on my face.

"Princess Ysabel's Missing" Lucy whispered in dismay at me.

--

OMG GUYS I'M SO SORRY FOR MY LATE UPDATE LIKE I WAS JUST SO BUSY! BUT HERE IT IS! MUEHEHEHEHEHE XD