Chapter 11 (part 1)

--America--

This is the day America, this is the day wherein i'm gonna meet the other royal family from other countries.

This is it America.

Don't do anything foolish.

Don't ruin this for Maxon.

I heard my brain say from the inside. I bit my fingernails nervously as my maids came running down to me carrying my dress for the Christmas Ball.

I can't also believe that i'm gonna meet Maxon's long time bestfriend Daisy was it? Maxon said she was the Princess of France and he and Daisy were betfriends when they were still in their golden diaper years.

I heard Lucy zip up the dress for me and before i knew it i was ready for the ball but the only thing that is missing right now is my hair and my makeup.

"I think your hairs gonna look perfect when we curl it!" Mary piped in beside me and she quickly grabbed the curler from the desk.

As Mary was curling my hair, Anne was doing my makeup and she did it pretty well and amazing!

My cheeks were rosy pink and my eyes were shadowing sky blue and a glint of pale white on the sides, i saw Anne put some little beads on the side of my cheek they were colorful and pretty and it made me look like a princess but not really a princess because i don't have a crown on top.

"And were all done!" I heard Mary say as she set down the curler on the desk.

I felt myself gasp as i looked at my relfection on the mirror, my dress was all ruffled with a mix of blue and red color, it was a strapless dress with some beads on the top. My hair was curled as what had Mary promised she slightly designed it with her beautiful and talented hands.

"Thank you girls!" i jumped in glee as i hugged the three of them filled with joy.

I think this is going to be the perfect Christmas Party that i am going to attend to today.

--Princess Ysabel--

"Where the hell is my dress?! CECE!" i screamed for her name as i was about to blow up.

I am so engraged right now! My dress is not yet ready and my hair and makeup stylist can't do anything to me when they don't know what i'm going to wear!

Urgh!

"Sorry m'lady! I just got delayed but it's here! it's finally done!" I heard Cece yell from the room as she came running down to my direction holding a pair of blue tube dress.

I eyed the dress carefully on her hand and it was quite excellent, the dress was designed perfectly, the dress has some beads on as what i had told her, the dress was ruffled and lastly the dress was blue not pink.

"Finally!" I retorted at her taking the dress from her hand.

"Fiona! Put this dress on me right now!" I shouted at one of my maids name as i was struggling to put on my dress.

"Uh just a minute miss!" I heard Fiona say from the other side of the room.

"DAMN IT FIONA! YOU KNOW HOW I HATE PEOPLE WHO DOESN'T OBEY ME!" i shouted loudly at her and before i knew it she ran directly at my direction gasping for air.

"Rosemary, i want my hair to be straight so that me and Ruby won't have the same style" i commanded at Rosemary who was standing beside me hands clasped on the curling iron.

"Uh, yes miss" she quickly obeyed as she threw away the curling iron.

---

"And your done Miss" i heard Rosemary say beside me and i quickly eyes my reflection on the mirror.