Chapter 5

I grab Maxon's hand and dragged him into the castle followed by his sister's footsteps, this was going to be Great! I found one of the girls hot peach lacy bra hanging on one of their old rooms and i threw it at Maxon. He ran back screaming like a little girl who had lost his ego, i looked at his sisters and saw that they were both chuckling and laughing at Maxon.

"Maxon, stop being a baby and wear it!" I said dragging him back inside the room.

"Fiiineee" He whined finally sitting down on one of the couches, Princess Ysabel started to find some makeup on one of the drawers and luckily she found 2, a lipstick and an eye foundation.

"Here put this on" i chuckled at Maxon giving him the hot peach lacy bra.

He sighed and glared at me snatching the bra from my hand.

"That's a good princess" I stated and he looked at me faking a laugh.

"Whatever"

He's totally gonna look like a fool in the end of this. He put on the bra and fiddled with the straps "What size is this thing?" he questioned and i shrugged "How should i know?" i said.

"I don't know i thought you girls would talk about like this" he stated

"Oh my gosh! You actually thought we'd talk about THAT!" I laughed harder which made his sisters look at the both of us.

"Perv" i muttered under my breath and chuckled, Maxon looked at me and glared while i just shrugged chuckling.

"What's wrong?" Princess Ruby asked and i waved my hands dissmively at her.

"Nothing's wrong, i'm just gonna get a dress for your brother" I said getting out of the door.

"I'm coming with you!" Princess Ruby shouted from behind and i waited for her to catch up with me.

We went into the other girls room who got kicked out and who knew they left some of their dresses?

I scanned through Janelle's closet and saw a blue green sundress just his size, who knew Maxon has the exact same size of Janelle?

I quickly got the dress out of the closet and showed it to Princess Ruby.

"Is this okay?" I questioned Princess Ruby who was very silent during our walk here.

"Yeah, perfect!" she started to squeal and for the first time she hugged me like i was her sister.

"Thank You" she spoke and i got confused.

"Why?" i asked

"Because you made me happy today" She gleefully said and that made me smile at her.

"No problem kiddo!" I stated messing her hair which she giggled in laughter. Her cute giggly voice showing her cute little face as we got back to the room we saw Maxon being wigged by his sister.

"C'mon Maxon, it was a dare!" Princess Ysabel whined putting the wig back at his head.

"No!" he said trying to block the wig from his sister's hand

"Your a chicken if you don't wear it Maxon!" Princess Ruby said beside me and Maxon sighed looking at me asking for help.

"It was a dare Maxon" I said chuckling getting in the room together with Ruby who was helping her sister put on the wig.

"Fine" Maxon sighed and Princess Ysabel put on the wig. Which made me double over in laughter together with Ruby

"Guys, doesn't it look good on him?!" Princess Ysabel said sarcastically while laughing and it made me laughe even harder, imagine Maxon with a curly blonde hair on his face and an emerald green dress on his body.

THE ONE (The Selection Fanfiction Only)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara