Chapter 3

I sighed looking at the Princess and went out. I saw Maxon waiting for me at the hallways reading a book when he heard the door clicked he immedietly look up.

"What a relief she didn't send you out that fast!" Maxon chuckled and i playfully hit him in the arm.

"So what did you do to make her not send you out of her room?" He asked walking forward to me and we both seated at the near couch beside the paintings of Queen Amberly.

"Well I threatened her" I said and Maxon widened his eyes.

"Threat? Don't tell me-" i immedietly cut him off "No i didn't threatened that i will kill her, i threatend her that i won't get out until she tells me why she's sick" I said and he sighed in relief.

"Maxon, why do you ought to be so dramatic sometimes?" I chuckled and this time it was him who playfully punch me in the arm.

"So what did made her got sick?" Maxon asked with a serious tone on his voice, I swallowed a bit making me nervous, should i tell him?

"Erm, it's a secret between me and her" I said.

"America, what is it?" He beamed.

"Maxon if you want to know, just ask her, i'm sure she wouldn't mind but a secret is a secret Maxon i shouldn't tell you" I said patting his back.

"Maxon?" I heard a cute girly voice say from afar and we both looked at who it was.

It was Princess Ruby, her ribbon tied above her head her shiny blonde hair was curled and loose, she almost looked like Maxon. I guess i was wrong, she is pretty when her hair is loosed. Her sister is pretty but her attitude is such a Turn Off.

"Hey rubs, what you doing?" He asked and I softly laughed beside him, i saw him playfullu rolling his eyes at me and I returned the gesture back at him.

"Would you tuck me in to bed? Ysabel wouldn't do it cause she wanted some alone time" She said making her way towards us and me and Maxon stood up. I watched him pick up his little sister and i smiled thinking of what would happen if me and Maxon have a child.

"Of course!" He gleefully said walking towards her room but he stopped.

He turned to look at me and a smile formed into his lips "Lady America, good night"

I curtsied at him and replied a 'good night' at him too, I went back downstairs still hearing the faint giggles of Maxon and Ruby from above. I went into my room and saw Aspen at my bed.

"Hey Mer" He said and i glared at him.

"What the heck are you doing here Aspen?" I asked shoving him away from my room.

"I wanted to see you" he started to lean on me but i shoved him away forcefully throwing him out at the door.

"Aspen your drunk!" I exclaimed closing the door right at his face before he could get in i immedietly locked the door and I could hear faint knocks coming from my door about an hour or so it stopped and slept peacefully.

----

I walked myself to the dining room since it was breakfast already, i already saw Princess Ysabel on her seat sitting politely as ever and Princess Ruby playing thumb wrestling with Maxon. The king and queen saw me enter the room and they all offered me to sit beside Princess Ysabel since i got here first.

"What an early bird you are!" I heard the king say sarcastically while laughing and i just ignored his comment. I saw the queen glaring at him and he stopped laughing from his seat, i saw Princess Ysabel glaring at me while she ate her breakfast.

"Don't share to anyone on what I said to you yesterday" she whispered beside me and I nodded my head eating my bread, as i continued to eat I saw the other girls already coming in. Kriss was dressed up into a rather dazzling outfit which really didn't suit the day for her stressed face her dress doesn't match up her make up and jewerly, she's totally overdressed. Elise is wearing some blue navy dress and her hair was tied up into a tight bun which made her look like a grandmother. I saw Celeste's dress and it was pretty ugly. Her makeup was too much her hair was in a braid which made her look like an ugly farmer and her dress was below the knee. Wow it's my first time to see her wearing a dress as ugly as her.

I heard Princess Ysabel gasped beside me causing her to drop her food from the table, her eyes were wide open, her mouth was hanging into an O shape and I silently laughed at my seat.

"Do they even know what fashion is?" i heard her mutter beside me and that made me laugh again.