Chapter 11 (part 2)

--Princess Ysabel--

I heard a gasp coming from the crowd and i looked at the person who stepped on me, anger boiling into my head.

I looked exactly red as i saw the person who tripped on me.

Ruby.

She was standing there all innocent like, her face with a fake worried expression and she was biting her nails nervously at me.

That bitch!

I got up from the floor and swiped off the dust on my dress.

"You witch!" I shouted at her jumping on her back making her fall down on the floor with me.

I slapped her hard on the face and she was begging me to stop, she was saying sorry to me again and again but i just ignored her. I pulled her hair in dismay and shouted cursing words at her.

"Your making a fool out of me!" I retorted, i was about to slap her hard again but she fought back.

She pushed me hard on the floor and she started to pull my hair back well of course i also pulled her hair back.

And this started the catfight between me and her with a lot of crowd watching us.

I gasped at her as she slapped me hard on the cheek.

"You little!" I retorted at her and i was about to fight back again until i felt someones hands on me.

"Let me go!" i shouted kicking my foot in dismay.

"Not until you guys stop it!" i heard Maxon say his grip tightening on my waist.

"She started it!" I shouted glaring at Ruby.

Ruby was carried on father's back, like me she was also kicking for father to let go off of her. When i glared at her she glared back at me and this was the first time that i ever see Ruby glaring at me.

I never expected her to glare at me since she's always that bubbly.

--America--

The sight of two girls fighting on stage was a sight i would never expect to see because those two girls were sisters and princesses who were set to be disciplined in the law of royalty.

"I think this party is not what the king and queen planned" Kriss half whispered right through my ear and i nodded to her in agreement.

I mean yeah Princess Ysabel and Ruby were rivals but they shouldn't have done it at a Christmas Party wherein many people are attending.

Suddenly a loud horn of the trumpets were heard from the stage and the king and queen were already out of the party maybe confronting their daughters about the fight that happened awhile ago.

"Sorry for the delay but please enjoy the night" Silvia spoke through the microphone and everyone snapped their heads off the stage and continued to dance like nothing happened.

But i for once did not tolerate this so being the girl that is so curious about what would come next i went outside and followed the royalties going upstairs.

The guards were tightly holding ruby on the hands and i can see she was struggling to break free her hair was in a mess and her make up was horrific after the fight.

I saw Maxon hold Princess Ysabel tightly on the hand too and she too was struggling to break free her hair was a lot messier than Ruby's and her make up was a little horrific.

The king had a tight look on his face when they proceeded to his office which is right next to his and queen amberly's room.

I for once hid through the walls as they walked in the office and thankfully the guards followed them inside which means i got the whole outside door by myself.

I leaned in to the door of the kings office and overheard their conversation.

I can hear screams and sobs from both the princesses and i can tell they were still fighting.

--Princess Ruby--

Her screams and shouts were making my headache its like i want to scream at her this instance but i can't since dad is hearing her own version of the story.

I did not intend to step on her dress and make a fool out of her doesn't she understand what an accident is?

I know she seemed surprised when i fought back at her but it was for her own good if i didn't fight back i would have many bruises on my face and i wouldn't teach her a lesson.

Being wild on a stage in front of many people is embarassing and i even felt the need not to look at Nate since he was there watching the whole scenario between me and Ysabel.

"Daddy no!" Ysabel screamed in dismay to father who was making a very tight decision to the both of us.

"I'm sorry Ysabel but you two need to learn a lesson starting today you two are gonna live on the same bubble and that would be in your bubble Ysabel" Father said slamming his hand on the desk table making us both jump in fear.

I never saw this side of father before but when i looked over Maxon and Ysabel their faces was as horrific as ever as if they were really afraid of father.

"Understand?" Father shouted once again looking both at me and Ysabel.

"Yes father" I half whispered in reply looking down in embarassment.

"Ysabel?" Father said waiting for my sisters reply.

I look over at Ysabel and gave her the look.

"Um yes father" Ysabel finally replied guess 'the look' helped her to finally reply.

As father nodded his hea at both of us Ysabel was the first one to storm of the door but it was kinda weird though since America fell down the front door all of us gasp in dismay especially Ysabel.

"Um, hello?" America greeted in a weird way i look over at Maxon and he was shaking his head giggling to himself as he saw America lying down on the floor.

"Maxon i told you! she needs to leave!" Father shouted from his table glaring at America who stood up from the floor wiping the dust off of her dress.

"Father give her a chance!" Maxon shouted and i know that this moment right now they would start another arguement again.

"Maxon don't make me do it" Father blackmailed my brother and Maxon shook his head in dismay.

"It's my choice father not yours if you don't like her then don't like her! It's your choice not mine this isn't your selection dad it's mine so please stop judging the girl that i like and chose to be with" Maxon bravely replied to father and it made us all gasp.

What did he mean by that?

"Maxon tell me your not doing it now" Ysabel replied with a gasp.

----

HI GUYSSS SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE MEHEHEHE BUT I HOPE YA'LL LIKE IT! XD