Chapter 9

--America's P.O.V.--

The castle was busily preparing for the upcoming Christmas Ball on December 25 which marked the day on Saturday.

Me and my maids were busily preparing for another dress for me to wear during the Christmas Ball party. They said that this was the first time the castle held a Christmas Ball for the Selected girls and they also said that the Royal Families from other countries would come and witness the Christmas Ball every year.

This is actually my first time to attend a Christmas Ball and this would also be the first time i would meet the Royal Families from other countries well except from Princess Nicoletta from Italy.

Oh i almost forgot, i didn't yet phone her, well maybe i would talk to her during the Christmas Ball.

"How about this miss?" I heard Anne say as I was looking at some of the dresses in the closet.

I walked forward to Anne's direction and saw that she had beautifully drew a blue strapless ruffled dress with a mixture of light red, there were beads on top. Anne totally is magnificent! She has talents!

"Anne! You are such a good designer!" I exclaimed and she waved the compliment away.

"Thank you Miss" she gushed looking down.

"Miss would these shoes look good on you?" I heard Lucy say from the walk-in closet, i immedietly went to her side and saw that she was holding two pink strapless high heels on her hands.

"I think flats would be good" I said smiling sweetly at her and she immedietly rushed to look for some flats.

---

"Lady America stand straight i say!" I heard Silvia shout my name for the 5th time again and I sighed trying my best to stand straight while pretending to dance with someone.

Today were having some dancing lessons for the Christmas Ball.

And i totally suck at dancing.

I looked over at Celeste and she was standing straight like a lady imagining that she was dancing with someone, someone like Maxon. Silvia look over at her and she clapped her hands at her.

That manipulative girl, she really knows how to hypnotize someone.

I looked at Kriss and she was having a hard time dancing with her 6 inches high heels. I quietly laugh at her in my head, she wore some 6 inches high heels because she wanted to impress Maxon.

What a lady!

Elise was doing well and she was already seated on the couch exhausted waiting for Silvia to dismiss us.

We heard a soft knock from the door and Silvia ran to the door to answer it.

"Princess Ysabel!" Silvia gasped as she saw the Princess coming in the room.

Silvia was pretty shocked when she saw the Princess rip off Silvia's theme poster for the Christmas Ball decorations.

"This is not what I was expecting Silvia!" She shouted and me and the other girls stood frozen from our spot mouth hanging open.

This isn't what I had expected to happen.

"But Princess, i made that poster last night, i haven't slept because of that" Silvia exclaimed looking down at the poster which was being ripped off by the Princess.

"I don't care if you haven't slept because of this poster! I want it to be perfect! Now do it again!" The princess commanded at her and Silvia was about to speak when Princess Ysbael cutted her off.