Chapter 10

"No, no, no and No!" I heard the voice of Princess Ysabel say as she tarted to shout at one of the maids who decorated the Christmas tree wrongly.

"I told you the Christmas Tree is supposedly Blue not green! The color theme here is Blue people! Not green!" She shouted again and this time she looked around the maids around her who was busily throwing away the green Christmas tree.

"You!" She shouted at the maid who was throwing away the green Christmas tree.

"Yes miss?" The maid asked, her voice cracking at the end of the line.

"Get out, i want Jane to throw it away!" Princess Ysabel said glaring daggers at the maid who was beside her.

"Yes your majesty" the maid courtsies and get out. I saw Princess Ysabel push 'Jane' roughly on the pile of the green Christmas Tree on the floor.

"Clean it and i want it spick and span, and before the stroke of 9:00 pm i'm gonna expect to see the blue christmas tree this time" The princess snapped at her and sashayed her way to the desert area.

"Why is she such a bitch" I heard Elise whisper to Kriss.

"I know right, she is such a pain in the ass" I heard Kriss whipered back and i just swiftly walked passed them ignoring their comments of the princess.

I might hate the princess too but i just know that deep inside she has a rough past and she's building such high walls on her life, high walls that cannot be broken or unleashed and I know that her kind heart is still there and alive.

"Hi America!" I heard a chirpy voice say and i turned my head around to see Princess Ruby all bubbly and alive.

"Hey Rubs" I said trying my best to smile at her.

"Something's bothering you" Ruby said eyeing me and my features.

"Something is bothering me, and that something is a someone" I said sitting down on the near benches of the hall.

"Let me guess, Ysabel?" Ruby said perking her one eyebrow up and sitting down next to me and I nodded my head in reply.

"I mean, why can't she just be thankful to other people who are trying their best to be good to her?" I said trying to control everything up.

"I don't really know with her, she's been like that eversince that tragic day" Ruby said emphasizing the word 'that day' i looked at her confused and she started to speak up.

"That day was the day she confessed her love for a guy" Princess Ruby said and i widened my eyes in shock.

"A guy?"

"Yep, i'm gonna tell you what i know but pleade don't tell a word to Maxon or her okay?" Ruby said looking at me straight in the eye.

"Of course, i promise" I said and she sighed in relief.

"Good" She replied and she started to speak up again telling me the story about what had happened.

---FLASHBACK---

(This is Ruby's P.O.V.)

"Ysabel!" I shouted at my sister who was running away from the gardens tearing up.

She turned around to look at me and she had an angry look on her face, i looked at her with confusement and she just ran away.

"Ysabel wait!" I shouted at her trying to catch up with her, when she had arrived at her door she was about to close it but i blocked it.

"Let me in" i said and she sighed giving up opening the door.

"What do you fucking want?!" She said her voice filled with anger as she turned her back on me.