Intro

"WE ARE HOMIEEEE!!" I heard a girl voice say at the hallways and Me, Celeste,Kriss and Elise went downstairs to see who was here, we saw two girls with both crown on their heads, they have a huge grin plastered on their faces, their dresses were so beautiful and fantastic and the guard's bowed down before them together with the maids.

"Princess Ysabel, Princess Ruby welcome back your hignesses" The leader of one of the guards said and bowed down before them.

"It's good to be back again, Cedrick we can't even believe that after 5 years of torture and studying some Princess Lesson's we manage to get here alive" the girls with black and shiny hair said which looked almost like Queen Amberly though she was more pretty than her mother, her eyes were shining like the stars, her hair and her body was visibly perfect than Celeste's.

I looked at the Girl beside her and she has blonde hair like Maxon, her face looked alot like Maxon, she seems pretty too but not like the other girl, her hair was tied up into a tight bun with some curls around the end. When the two of them eyed us they were confused.

"Um, who are they?" The black haired girl asked. Just right when she asked, the royal family came and rush up to both of the girls, Queen Amberly was the first to hug them then Maxon then the King, I heard the King sniffle a bit i think he was crying.

"Oh, my dearest children mommy missed you so much!" Queen Amberly said and Me and the other girls turned to face eachother with pure shock on our faces.

"Oh mommy, we missed you too!" This time the blonde girl said and hugged the royal family tightly together with the black haired girl.

"This time i ain't sending you back to the Royalty Camp" The king said and they all laughed even Maxon.

"Oh, i almost forgot" Queen Amberly gasped and looked at us "By the way ladies, these are my daughters, Princess Ysabel" Queen Amberly pointed to the black haired girl and we immedietly curtsied "and Princess Ruby" She said and pointed to the blonde girl which looked a lot like Maxon we curtsied to her again.

"Sorry for not telling you ladies, that we also have some children hidden" Queen Amberly gushed and walked to her kids.

"But Queen Amberly if you have two daughters which are both Princess's why pursue The Selection?" Elise asked and we both nodded at her in agreement, Elise was right.

"Oh, goodness sake! They can't be Queen my darlings, they also need to look for a husband but they will when they find someone who is trust worthy enough just like my son. We pursued the Selection because I wanted my son to fall inlove with a lady who is someone in the outside world,someone who doesn't have a Royal Blood, and someone who is trustworthy and worth it for my son" The Queen said sincerely at us and we both understand her, if the Selection wasn't pursued i could have never met Maxon. I noticed that the two girls were both hugging their brother Maxon whose suit was already messed.

"Max, im so hungry!" Princess Ysabel complained and touched her tommy which was growling, we chuckled a bit and so does Maxon, the king and the queen.

"Well dinner would be serve later" Maxon said and we all giggled.

"Well i'm going to my room, a princess always needs some beauty sleep before they want to eat!" Princess Ysabel said and ran upstairs, we all lauged at her as she ran upstairs.

"Hey Rubs, how was camp for you?" Maxon asked walking forward to the blonde hair girl who was awfully shy and quiet as we saw her.

"It was fine" She looked down and turned red, she was so cute and she was much taller than her sister but her sister was more beautiful.

"Hey sweetie, I think you and your brother can play outside since it's a good afternoon today" The king said grinning widely.

"Really?!" She asked excitedly and the king nodded, she jumped in excitement and quickly dragged her brother outside which was followed by the King and Queen.

The Queen turned to us and spoke "You can watch if you like" She said smiling and we both curtsied her.

As the Queen left, the girls immedietly gushed and went outside but stopped when they saw me that i wasn't following them.

"Your not coming?" Kriss asked, and i shook my head.

"My head is kinda achy today, so i think i need to get to bed" I said and waved them away, I looked at Celeste and she was smirking at me, i immedietly ignored her comment about me that it serves me right to be sick today.

"Miss, are you feeling alright?" I heard Mary say and i shook my head dragging myself to my bed.

"I think i'm feeling sick today" I said unenthustiastically at her and she immedietly went out to get some medicine. My eyes started to get heavy and i was feeling more dizzy as ever. What's happening to me? I started to lean on my bed and clutched at my stomach which was aching like hell.

"Miss?" I heard Anne say but right when she started to walk at my way, i immedietly closed my eyes hoping for me to get better.

---

I fluttered my eyes open and saw that there was a tray of food beside my bed, I saw my maids sitting beside me with a worried expression on their face.

"Miss are you alright?" Lucy which saw me that i was already awake asked, and i nodded my head feeling a lot better. My stomach was already not aching to much but my head was still in pain.

"I think you must had slept past 12:00 midinight" Anne said and I nodded my head, it was true i slept at exactly 3:00 o'clock and woke up at 6:00 am which made me sleep only for 3 hours.

"Had they already ate?" I asked as they handed me the tray and they all nodded their head.

"Dinner was a disaster miss, turns out Princess Ysabel was also sick like you" Lucy said.

"Really?" I asked in surprised and they all nodded their heads. I was surprised when someone knocked on the door, Anne looked at me wearily if she should open the door, I smiled at her and nodded my head.

I saw that it was the Princess. Princess Ruby.

"Erm, hi!" She waved happily at me and i smiled sweetly at her.

"Princess Ruby, what a surprise!" Anne said and curtsied her along with Lucy and Mary.

"I was sent here by mother, she asked if she could speak with Lady America" She said shyly and quickly left without saying goodbye.

"Oh Ruby, always as shy as she could ever be" I heard Lucy say.

"Is her sister that shy too?" I asked the three of them and they all shook their heads.

"NO MISS! IN FACT HER SISTER TALKS A LOT!" Lucy said in a happy tone.

"But what turns her sister off, is her attitude" Anne said and i was surprised. I never wondered why my maids would talk about her like that.

"You mean her sister is mean?" i asked and they looked at eachother sighing.

"I think you should get ready Miss, the Queen is waiting for you" Ann said and helped me get ready, I was still confused on why they wouldn't tell me if the princess was good or not? I mean it's just a simple answer saying 'Yes' or 'No' isn't hard but i realized that if they talked bad about one of the Royal Family they would immedietly be kicked out.