Epilogue

Hahahahahahaha you thought that was the end? Nope here's the finale for the finale. Now there really is no more though... :(

Groovygoat :)

___________________________________

Camille

My phone dinged and I grinned as I read the text.

I MISS U. <3 COME OUTSIDE.

Lucy looked at me with a mischievous grin, "Who's it from?" She asked as I blushed madly.

"Nobody." I said placing my phone in my pocket and heading towards the kitchen.

"Yeah right." She said placing her hands on her hips.

I ignored her as I put on my shoes.

I walked outside and stood on the slick front steps where I saw him, standing there, in the light of the street lamp. I felt tears stream down my face.

He remembered, I thought and all at once I knew why he was here. A smile spread across my face as quickly as my bright red blush and I didn't try to hide it for I was glad.

He stood there in the rain a boom-box held up on his shoulder playing a sappy country love song, a bouquet of sunflowers in his hand.

It was pouring rain and he stood there soaking wet, for who knows how long, his shirt sticking to his semi-muscular chest and his shaggy brown mane sticking to his face and highlighting his his hazel eyes,which appeared to be sparkling in the moonlight. I looked at him in awe as he shouted my name.

"Camille." Hearing my name in his sweet voice gave me a quick jolt back to reality and I found myself running to him.

The rain masked my tears and I could no longer tell if it was tears or rain that were soaking through my shirt.

He put the boom-box down beside him and wrapped me up in his embrace. I wrapped my arms around his neck, letting the cool rain come down on my head. He embraced me around my waist as we stood dancing to that love song as it played again.

I looked into his hazel eyes as a loving silence fell between us and I was lost for words as his glance said everything I wanted to hear.

The rain continued to beat down on us as we spun round and round on the front lawn. I was soaked to the bone before the first song finished, but I didn't care.

I rested my head against his chest as he broke the silence, "If you can make one heap of all your winnings

And risk it on one turn of pitch-and-toss, And lose, and start again at your beginnings And never breathe a word about your loss; If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew

To serve your turn long after they are gone, And so hold on when there is nothing in you Except the Will which says to them: 'Hold on!'"

I giggled and I felt his body give off slight little shakes as he laughed with me, "Kipling?" He nodded.

I looked into his eyes and knew that no matter what had happened between us, this moment was meant to be and didn't hesitate in pulling him closer to me.

I stood on my tippy-toes and placed my hands on the back of his head gently guiding his lips to mine and I kissed him, more sure of this than anything else I'd ever done. I loved him.

He pulled away resting his chin on my head and held me close. I felt every muscle in his chest as he pulled me in closer. "I love you" He said as we swayed, the music having died a long time before.

This time though I didn't brush him off. I shifted so I could look him in the eye, the rain hitting my face, before echoing back, "I love you, Quentin." He kissed the top of my head as we stood there dancing on the front lawn. "I love you."