Janet stared at Trey. He was more than what met the and that was saying a lot. His conversation was like a breath of fresh air. His whole aura was. Janet was just cautious because men like him had ho's on deck. And there was always one or two that was bat shit crazy. She didn't have time for all that bullshit. She had dealt with a lot already and she refused to deal with anymore bullshit.

"You think you know me."

"No actually I don't. I want to get to know you. The problem is you won't let me do that because of this damn wall of Jericho." He smirked.

Janet didn't say anything. Instead she took a sip of her iced tea. Trey was something else. With him she was going to have to keep her guard all the way up around him. After losing her baby six months after he was born and the man that she thought would be her everything, she became distant from it all.

"What's your story?"

"Shit my story is simple. I was in love once and thought I was going to marry who I was with. Come to find out she had a whole husband and family she was hiding. She had gotten pregnant by me and had to have an abortion because there was no way that she could explain being pregnant when her husband had a vasectomy."

Janet stared at him. She couldn't believe that he had been through some shit like that. She was expecting him to say that he fucked up and had regrets. She damn sure wasn't expecting him to say that. Hell she shouldn't be surprised because these women were doing all kind of foul shit to good men. 

"Wow! I know that was a hard pill to swallow."

"It was. I'm over that shit now. Which is why I haven't taken an female serious until you."

"But you don't know me."

"Like I said I'm trying to get to know you. This shit what I'm doing with you isn't what I do with any female. I just fuck and duck like got damn dodge ball."

"Trey you are terrible."

"Yet you're here with me." He smirked.

"True."

"And sweetheart believe me when I say that we will continue to do this again and again."

Janet looked at him and knew that what he said was one hundred percent true. She was feeling him more than she cared to admit. She didn't know if that were a good or bad thing. She hoped that it was a good thing. Time would tell.

***Two days Later***

"When at you planning on going back to work?" Keri asked.

"In another couple weeks. Damn you trying to get rid of your new best friend already." He smirked.

"No I was just asking. And didn't know best friends did the shit that we did."

"Shit we can do what the fuck we want to do. It ain't nobody business what the fuck we got going on." He stared down at her as they walked through the mall.

"I hear you, Siah. What the hell did we come here for you to get anyway?"

"I need some new Polo sweats and boxers. Hell I might even cop some shoes. Shit I can get you a Tom Ford bag and some shoes. In fact come on, beautiful." He grabbed her hand pulling her in the opposite direction.

"Siah that's not necessary."

"Fuck what you talking about, Keri. It really is. You deserve everything and then some. Shit baby far as I'm concerned you deserve the world."

Keri smiled and let him lead the way through the mall. Just as they were about to go in Neiman Marcus someone yelled Aasiah's name. When he turned around it was like he was ready to spit bullets at Tandi.

"The fuck yo bird ass yelling my name fa'. The fuck you want?"

"The fuck you got going on with this big bitch?" She turned up her nose.

"See Tim-buck-too what your ignorant ass not gone do is disrespect me. You calling me a big bitch ain't gon hurt me. I tell you though this big bitch will beauty your narrow ass. Now play with me if you want to."

"So you gon' let her talk to me like I'm not shit."

"You not muthafucka." Aasiah replied.

"After all the bullshit I had to put up with and you gon' stand here and disrespect me because you got this troll with you."

"Siah I'm gon' let you handle this lost, homeless not money having mutt before shit get ugly."

"Nah, bae you ain't got to do that shit. Fuck her. Come on?" He grabbed her hand and brushed past a fuming Tandi.

The look on Tandi's face when Aasiah called Keri bae was comical. He did the shit on purpose to prove a fucking point. Sure it was petty, but Tandi was doing too much and wasn't with it.

Tandi was fuming and as she watched them walk away like she wasn't shit she had an idea that would knock the both of them off their high horses. She just had to make sure she had everything look convincing. She smirked evilly as she thought about how she was going to make his life a living hell.

"Aasiah you fucked with the wrong one......."

Oh shit! Tandi about to be with the shits. Stay tuned to watch the drama unfold!

Excuse mistakes!

Hope you enjoy!