quarante-neuf

"jimin tomorrow is new years." i smiled and sat next to jimin on his bed. "i know. im kinda excited." jimin said and laid his head on my lap.

"tae throws a party every year, are you coming?" jimin asked and i shrugged. "sure just tell me where and i'll be there." i said while playing with his hair.

jimin smiled at me and grabbed onto my free hand, intertwining our fingers.

"jungkook." jimin said and i raised an eyebrow at him. "yes?"

"would you still love me if i dyed my hair orange?" he asked and i chuckled. "of course id still love you. i bet you'd look great too." i said and his smile grew making his eyes crinkle.

"i always look great." jimin said and i rolled my eyes. "i can't argue with that." i said and jimin giggled.

"i hate you." jimin pinched my cheek and i gasped. "how could you say that when i just told you i love you?" i asked and jimin smiled, shrugging his shoulders.

he didn't say anything so i decided to tickle him which i knew would get him to say something because he hates to be tickled.

jimin let out a squeal and tried his best to get away but he couldn't as always.

"okay! okay! im sorry. i don't hate you." jimin said and i smiled. "maybe i should tickle you more often, especially when you're ignoring me." i said and jimin glared at me.

"that was your fault." he said and i nodded. "i know but when i tried talking to you you could've said something even if you told me to go away."

jimin sighed and hugged me. "don't get mad, i don't want you to ignore me. im sorry for walking away from you." jimin mumbled and i squeezed him in our hug.

"we would be a great couple."

"fuck you jeon jungkook."

a/n -- i just finished this book... LIKE THE END IS IN MY DRAFTS LIKE WTF IS THIS ???
you guys are still like ten chapters away from the end tho buT STILL
GOODBYE

--taestan