trente-sept

"okay hyung... we're here so im gonna cover your eyes until we get inside."

jungkook stood behind yoongi who nodded and let the younger tie a scarf around his head so it covered his eyes.

"just don't make me bump into any walls and don't leave me." yoongi grabbed his boyfriends hand just to make sure he wouldn't go anywhere.

"of course, of course. i wouldn't leave you even if i had the chance to."

jungkook giggled and started leading yoongi into a building.

it wasn't very far from their apartment and jungkook thought that was a plus. the warm air from inside hit their skin and felt so nice.

"ah its warm." yoongi sighed and jungkook smiled.

"just like the feeling i get whenever you're around me." the younger said and yoongi laughed. "you're being so cheesy jungkook-ah."

jungkook opened a door to a room and pulled his hyung inside with him before closing the door.

"being cheesy is our specialty hyung, we're both like this. now we're here~" jungkook cooed and stood behind his hyung to take the scarf off.

once yoongi could finally see he looked around and gasped.

it was a studio.

"did you rent this for today?" yoongi asked, turning around to face his boyfriend.

jungkook shook his head. "no silly, i bought it. from now on this is your studio. name it yoonkook studio in honor of your amazing boyfriend."

yoongi smiled and kissed jungkook passionately.

"god i love you so much."

"i love you more." jungkook giggled and yoongi shook his head. "that's impossible."

"noooo~ i don't think it is. now make me a song hyung."

"only if you promise to make me cookies later." yoongi said and jungkook pouted. "is this kookie not good enough for you?"

yoongi chuckled and shook his head. "you're more than enough baby but i want the cookies i can eat."

jungkook raised his eyebrows and giggled.

"well i mean you could—"

"jungkook."

"sorry, sorry. okay i'll make you cookies later on."

a/n -- LADIES AND GENTLEMEN I AM TIRED LIKe i just went to my schools winter formal and my feet hurt because of my fcking heels u do not understand !!!!
anyway i hope you had a lovely night and ily guys sm goodnightttttt ~

WAIt THo— they played bts mic drop and blood sweat and tears YALL I WAS CRYING AND THESE BOTS WERE DANCING TO THE CHOREOGRAPHY IT WAS AMAZING I HAVE NEVER LOVED MY SCHOOL SO MUCH
okie goodbye

-- taestan