Author's Note

I know, I'm spamming you with updates.  I just can't wait! 

What a crazy, crazy experience this has been.  It's been honestly mind-blowing.

I started Different around September or October of 2016.  Now we're here in 2018, in the final book of a trilogy, and I couldn't be more proud/more depressed if I tried.

To everyone who invested their time and emotional energy into this series, thank you from the bottom of my heart.  I know, I've thanked you all at the end of every book in this series, but this one is special because it's the last one.  The Hero Trilogy is finished, and I'm just realizing now what a crazy thing that is to say. 

You were the best group of readers I could have asked for.  Whether you voted and commented consistently (even if your comments were just OISFDUISEIHWEIUNSF) or were a silent reader, you all mean so much to me.  You got Different to almost 100k, and that's more than I ever thought I would get. 

Thank you for believing in me even when I didn't believe in myself.

Thank you for dealing with my sadistic nature and cruelty.  You're all troopers.  

A few more songs I picked for the trilogy to add to the playlists I already have are: 

Ghost by Jacob Lee (don't know if I already added that one.  I'll put it here just in case). 

Sad Song (feat. Elena Coats) by We the Kings 

Legends Never Die (feat. Against the Current) from the League of Legends soundtrack.  I was skeptical at first because it's from League of Legends, but it actually really fits. 

Anyway, thank you all once again for sticking with me for this journey.  I don't even know what to say because I've never finished a series that I've felt so proud of before.

You're all wonderful.

Hopefully, you decide to stick around and see what else I have in store because this series may be finished, but I'm certainly not. 

Once again, from the very depths of my soul, thank you.

See you all later. 

Love, 

Annalise (aka AngelWingInspiration).

P.S. I'm not crying, you are.