U i t w a a e n

The Luna Moon Pack made a drastic change for the best. From the Pack that had been in the mists of falling apart — they soon merged into a stronger one that awaited their Luna's awakening; they all anticipated her return with heavy hearts but still remained very patient.

Slate sat stoically at his office chair, finalising a defence plan for his Pack since there were Rogues that continuously attacked the Border of his territory. 

How inconvenient

They weren't just any Rogues though, they were the self proclaimed Blood Red Rogues; famous for attacking a Pack at its weakest. If anything, Slate heaved a heavy sigh, as far as he was concerned they were just pests snapping at scraps and calling themselves wolves when they were just problem pups. 

At first they were fairly easy to handle but as the weeks went by they seemed to be more and more problematic. 

"We have some good news" Blake's voice snapped Slate away from his thoughts.

He turned to Blake expectantly "Yes?"

"It's Jade. Since her heart beat is getting stronger Dr. Robert says that upon her other medical records, she should be able to wake up soon"

Slate felt his heart skip a beat at the thought of hearing her voice or even just seeing her eyes. Soren started to awaken with hope "I need to see her..."

"What are you waiting for?" Blake smirked. 

Slate smiled at his friend before leaving the room — he used his werewolf speed to get to Jade quickly but paused as the door he had become exceptionally familiar with stared back at him. 

Slate's hand gripped the doorknob before doubt shifted into his mind — could I really do this? Could I really bare to see her again in this state? 

"What are you waiting for? Go in." a voice called out

Slate turned his head to the left "What are you doing here?"

"You can stop stalling. And stop letting your doubt get to you. Open the door, dog." Bash smirked

Soren growled, not liking his attitude but Slate brushed him off before entering the room that he had visited more times than one could count.

As he stepped inside, her scent filled his senses, making him shiver in pleasure as he walked closer. Slate felt happy that he could hear her strong heart beat. His eyes finally met her body — she looked healthier than the last time he saw her.

Thank the Goddess.

It was hard to believe that at one point she was as pale as snow, now it looked as if the colour had returned, giving back her natural glow.

"Looks like her blonde hair is back" Bash observed.

He sighed "What are you doing here, Hajo?"

"Same reason as you, Parker"

Soren didn't like the fact that Bash was looking at their mate with such admiring eyes for so long and Slate didn't like amount of different names he was given for the past three weeks "You've seen her, now I suggest you leave before you see my wolf too"

"You know what I just remembered?" Bash completely ignored him and walked over to a nearby window — his back faced them.

Slate just took a seat next to Jade's bed while holding her hand "No, I really don't. I also don't care-"

"You asked me if I loved her, right?"

Soren growled with annoyance at being interrupted — Just let me claw his face...He won't die from it — Slate only closed his eyes and breathed deeply to calm himself "Are you really-"