Saviour [] Jason Todd Part 2

Requested by @Comicbook_girl2 and
@natbat1
_______

I could go say hi to Maroni, or Cobblepot, or one of the Falcones. I'm sure they'd all be just pleased to see me. I thought as I walked down the street, unsure of what to do know. What if Jason does remember?
What if he doesn't?

I let out a quiet groan, turning the corner. Where am I going to stay?

-

6 Years later
Gotham

With a final punch, the last criminal fell to the ground, unconscious.

I turned to Roman, fuming. "Where is my money?"

He looked at me, standing absolutely still. "Answer me!"

A thud echoed throughout the room as he fell to the ground, a bullet in the back of his head. "The hell-"

"Who are you?" I whipped around to see the Red Hood.

"A nightmare?" I suggested, backing up towards the broken window.

"Ha ha."

"What? I'm not lying."

"Well you're not telling the truth either."

I stood at the ledge of the building, ready to escape. "This is Gotham. No one ever tells the truth."

And then I jumped.

-

3rd Person POV
Gotham

Jason shook his head, still dumbfounded by the girl. She seemed so familiar, yet he couldn't quite seem to remember her.

"Who was that?" Tim spoke through the coms.

"I don't know," Jason replied as he left. "But I do know that that was not Roman."

"And how do you know that?"

"Because he's right in front of me." Clicking off the com, Jason quickly reloaded his guns.

"Roman,"

The scarred man nodded, a sickening smile creeping onto his face. "Red Hood,"

"What do you want?"

Roman let out a chuckle, narrowing his eyes at Jason. "I've tried to get Gotham, but now I see what really matters. What will truly get me Gotham."

"And that is?"

"Chaos," Jason rolled his eyes under his helmet.

"Get in line bud."

"Do you know who that was?" Roman asked as he began to stalk towards Jason.

"Enlighten me,"

"Her name is (Y/N) (L/N), and she's supposed to be dead."

"(Y/N) (L/N)?" Jason repeated quizzically. "That's impossible,"

"This is Gotham,"

"Ya," Jason growled, aiming his guns. "So I heard,"

-

(Y/N) let out a sigh, watching the two fight it out from afar. "(Y/N),"

"What." She turned around to see Bruce.

"I think it would be best if you told Jason about, you."

(Y/N) scoffed, turning back to the fight. "Ya, I would just roll up and be like, "Waddup, I'm (Y/N), I'm 19, and I never fucking learned how to read."

"No."

"Really?!" Bruce flared at the younger girl as she stalked off. "Besides, what good would it do anyone."

"It would give Jason clarity."

"Ya and it would probably give me anxiety."

"Just, trust me."

"Bruce," (Y/N) turned to glare at Bruce. "The last time I trusted you, I died."

-

"The hell is wrong with you?!" Roared Jason as he stormed into the Batcave.

"Oh boy," Tim muttered as he quickly left.

"She's alive?!" Bruce let out a sigh, turning to a distraught Jason.

"Who?"

"Oh you know damn well who!"

Bruce pinched the bridge of his nose, silently cursing himself. "It wasn't my choice."

"Everything in this city is your choice!"

"Not this,"

Jason threw his helmet on the nearby table as Damian and Dick watched from the stairwell. "Then who's was it? Who made the choice for her to not see me? For me to mourn her? For me to-"

"She did!" Bruce roared back.

Jason stopped arguing, glaring at Bruce. "She would never-"

"But she did. So stop nagging me and go find her!"

-

(Y/N) swung her legs back and forth as she took a bite out of her pretzel. Her headphones blared with music as she looked out onto the skyline.

"(Y/N)?"

Caught mid bite, (Y/N)'s mouth hung open as she froze. "Um," Turning around, she came face to face with Jason. "Hey?"

"Hey? That's it?" Growled Jason as he stalked towards her. "I have been mourning you for years, and all I get is hey?"

"Look Jason-"

"Was it worth it?"

"Beg your pardon?"

"Was it worth it? All the pain of-"

"Not seeing you?" Finished (Y/N), turning back to the skyline. Her head was tilted to the side as she pondered the question. "Probably not,"

Jason sat down next to her, plucking the pretzel from her hands. "Then why'd you do it?"

"I don't know... To hard?"

"Since when has anything been to hard for the great (Y/N) (L/N)?"

(Y/N) plucked the pretzel back from Jason before he could take a bite. "Since I became an adult?"

Jason let out a laugh. "An adult? You?"

"Yes," huffed (Y/N), setting the pretzel down beside her.

"I'm sorry. It's just, you've never been qualified to be even a teenager. Nevertheless have the responsibilities of an adult."

"Rude,"

"Hey," Jason shrugged. "It's true,"

(Y/N) shook her head, a smirk dancing on her lips as they sat in silence of the city.

"(Y/N)-"

"Shh."

"What?"

"Just, enjoy it." She muttered, leaning her head into his shoulder. Letting out a sigh, Jason shook his head, looking down at the (H/C) girl.

"You're so weird," (Y/N) smiled, glancing up at Jason.

"Thank you, thank you very much."