Teddy Bear [] Blue Beetle

Requested by ChaeliYinYang
I do not support Melanie Martinez.

-------

Stitched you up, put you together
With cotton and feather

"I'm sorry Jaime!" (Y/N) cried, spinning around to face the brown eyed boy. "I can't tell you!"

"Why? Why can't you tell me?!" Jaime roared back.

"Because!" (Y/N) exclaimed. "I just can't,"

Gave you love, put my heart inside you
Oh, what could I do

"(Y/N), that's not fair! I trust you with my identity, why shouldn't you trust me with yours?" Jaime questioned, throwing his hands up.

(Y/N) sighed, running a hand through her (H/C) hair. "Jaime, sometimes life isn't fair."

When you started talking in your sleep
Saying things you'd do to me
I didn't care, I wasn't scared

"You're right, sometimes life isn't fair. But I just," Jaime ran both of his hands over his face, the scarab whispering words into his ear. "I expected more from you."

"Jaime," (Y/N) started. "I-"

Now I'm finding knives under the sheets
Crumbled photographs of me

"Stop it!" Jaime roared. (Y/N) stepped back in confusion, Jaime's suit starting to envelope him. "Scarab stop!"

The suit soon enveloped him, the scarab taking over.

I'm in despair
Should I be scared?

Jaime looked at (Y/N), his now yellow eyes narrowing at the sight of her. "(Y/N) (L/N), surrender, or face the consequences."

Teddy bear, you were my teddy bear

"J-Jaime?" (Y/N) stuttered, backing away from Jaime.

"I have taken over Jaime Reyes's body. Now, surrender or face thr consequences." Jaime said once again.

"J-Jaime? What's wrong with you?" (Y/N) questioned.

You were comforting and quiet
How did love become so violent?

A blaster formed around Jaime's hand as (Y/N) ran to the kitchen, hidding in an empty cupboard. "You cannot hide from me, (Y/N) (L/N)."

She felt around the cupboard, finding a pan near her feet. "So this is where it went," She whispered, wrapping her fingers around the handle.

Oh, teddy bear, you were my teddy bear

(Y/N) popped out of the cupbaord, pan in hand, to come face to face with a blaster gun. She slowly backed away subconsciously towards the wondow

"J-Jaime don't do this," (Y/N) pleaded.

"Jaime Reyes is gone," Jaime declared, the blaster going off at (Y/N)'s stomach instead of her face.

The glass shatered as (Y/N) flew out, down, down, and gone.

Everything was so sweet until you tried to kill me