Boxer [] Batfam

Requested by 

-------

"Leave me alone." I groaned, colapsing onto the couch.

"Not until you tell me where the bruises and cuts are coming from!" Jason demanded.

"Noooooo..." I replied, the couch becoming extreamily comfy all of the sudden.

"Yesssssss!" He relied with the same montone in my voice.

"What is going on?" Tim yawned,  entering the living room.

"Jason is being a butt." I said into the pillow.

"I'm worried about her! Look! She came home and she had brusises all over her! Look at this one on her leg!"

He lifted up my leg as I started squirming. "Jay I wouldn't do-"

I cut Tim off by wacking Jason in the face with my foot.

Scrambling up, I turned to face my brothers. "Don't do that ever again."

Picking up my bag, I walked into my room,  not even bothering to change as my face hit the pillow, crashing.

-

I woke up with Damian in my bed. "Damian," I whispered, trying to get him off me from his koala position.

He groaned, his grip tightening. I chuckled, falling back asleep.

-

When I woke up again, I awoke with Dick at my side, Tim laid against Damian, and Jason nuzled between Damian and Dick. "Guys!" I groaned, trying to shake everyone off.

Bruce opened the door, light pouring into the room. "Bruce help me!"

He smiled,  closing the door. "No! Bruce you dick!"

"What?" Dick muttered, waking up. I sighed as he sat up,  Jason falling onto the bed. Tim then jerked awake as Jason made the bed practically jump.

"Guys, can you get off the bed?" I asked poilitely.

They all peeled themselves off the bed, only Damian still asleep.

I started to tickle his sides,  to which he started giggling. The Damain Wayne was giggling. "Wow," Jason gasped, as we all watched Damian,  astounded.

Finally, he woke up, realizing what he had done. "You saw-" He yawned. "Nothing."

-

I walked out of the Manor, the Uber waiting for me in the driveway.

The ride to the ring was silent as I typed away on my phone due to the many complaints from my siblings about my where abouts.

Eventually, I just put my phone on silent and stopped texting them.

In what seemed like mere seconds, I had arrived at the ring.

Paying the driver, I walked in through the back door, my manager greeting me as he rushed me to the small dressing room. "Okay (Y/N), for this round, you're going to agaiant Ronda Rousey."

"What?!" I exclaimed,  my eyes widening.

"Kidding! This is the first round of qualifiers,  so you're just going to go against some local talent. Sound good?"

"Sounds peachy." I said, sarcastic laced throughout my voice.

He smiled, walkig out of the room so I could change.

-

The lights started to strobe as the annoucer announced my arival. I walked to the ring, keeping my head down as I was greeted with a chorus of cheers and 'boo's.

The lights finally returned to normal as I stepped into the ring.

My oponent glared at me as I met their glare. Introductions we're made and we squared up. "Let's dance bitch."

-

I pushed the door of Wayne Manor open to reveal all of my family, even Titus. "Um, hi?"

"Something you want to tell us (Y/N)?" Bruce scolded.

"Um, nope! I'm good! I would like some waffles though, so if anyone wants to join me down at JJ's-"

"No. You are staying here until you explain this." Dick said, showing me a video of my victory.

I sighed. "Okay, sowhatifimaproboxerishperson. Imeanyouguysgowhoopaslegitevedynightsowhycanti." I took a deep breath.

Jason smiled. "My sister is a boxer!" Engulfing me in a hug, the rest of thr family frowned at him.

"What?" He asked in defense, staying at my side.

"Just don't get to hurt (L/N). You happen to be the most tollerable." Damian said.

I smiled. "I promise,"