Chick [] Flash

Requested by barryallenfourtris

This OC is not mine, it is the requesters OC.

-------

"Barry!" I shrieked, speeding towards him as he fled. Soon, the dust cleared, and he was no where to be seen.

"Coward!" I screamed after him.

I heard a deep chuckle from behind me. Turning, I threw fire balls, water balls, ice balls, anything I could think of. I was just so infuriated.

"Wow, calm down. I'm just here to talk." I lowered my hands to see Zoom.

"What do you want?!" I growled, my emotion raging.

"I want to see you join me." He winked as I snarled.

"I would never."

"So be it." He disappeared. Moments later, sparks started flying around me as I realized what was going on.

"No, no, no..." I muttered.

"Chick!" Barry screamed.

"Barry!" I yelped. "Help! It's Zoom!"

I tried to throw fireballs, but he was to fast. Dust flew all around me as I coughed, my breathing getting choppy. "B-barry!"

"Chick, listen to my voice. Stay calm, okay?"

"O-okay."

"R-remember when you dumped that soda on me, because you thought I was being a jerk?"

I laughed. "Y-ya. I rem-meber."

The rocks started to pelt me as I stood their, trying to protect myself. "B-barry, I l-love you."

"Chick..." His voice cracked, and it was the saddest sound in the world.

I choked back a sob. "Barry, s-stay strong for b-both of us."

"Chick, I-I love you too." I smiled as my vision got darker. Pain flowed through me as I dropped to my knees.

3rd Person POV

Barry tried to run between the small gaps that Zoom was leaving between his laps, but it was no use. Tears flowed down his face as Zoom laughed, running off.

Barry ran to Chick, her green eyes fading with the spark that he loved. Her brown hair was now a dirty black as blood gushed down her body.

He picked her up, setting her head in his lap as he sobbed.

"Chick, I-I always l-loved you and I will n-never stop loving y-you."

She smiled one last time. "I l-love you too."

Then, just as soon as she came, she was gone.