Late Again [] Red Robin

After many "grueling" minutes of studying each and every one of your comments, I have decided to do a Young Justice one shot book due to the popular vote! Sorry if you don't like this decision, but I may just also do a random fandom one shot book. Comment if you think it's a good idea and I hope you enjoy a little bit of Red!

-------

I sighed, awaiting the hero. Looking down at my watch, it read 9:53. 

He was a couple hours late, seeing that he was supposed to be here at six. Turning and walking off the balcony and into my living room, I walked over to my equipment room.

Gearing up, I wondered where he could be. Fighting crime, at his fathers house, or maybe with another girl, but I could not let these thoughts get the best of me.

Once I had got into my outfit, I grabbed a snack from the kitchen, then continued back to the balcony. Taking a running start, I jumped.

Exhilaration and adrenaline pumped through me as the wind blew through my hair. 

It felt like I was flying.

I pulled out a grappling gun, shooting off into the distance.

-

"(H/N)?" Tim asked in confusion.

Tears swelled in my eyes as I looked back and forth between the hero and the girl. "So this is why you were late again?"

"No, (H/N) I can explain-" He started.

Cutting him off, I pointed a hand at him. "Cut the crap Red," I snarled, emphasizing the red. "We both know this is the reason why. You know, I really believed that this wasn't happening. That you didn't have a side chick." I looked between him and the girl once again. "I guess I was wrong."

3rd Person POV

(Y/N) swung off into the distance as Tim grappled after her, leaving the civilian on the roof. 

Tim scoured all of New York City, but he couldn't find (Y/N). She wasn't at her apartment, she wasn't at his apartment, she wasn't anywhere.

On the other side of the city, (Y/N) was talking to (B/F/N). "HE WHAT?!" (B/F/N) screeched. (Y/N) nodded, looking down. (B/F/N) pulled (Y/N) into a hug. "Oh honey..." (Y/N) finally let the tears fall after years. The hot tears streamed down her face as she crumpled to the ground, (B/F/N) cradling her. "It's going to be alright,"

After about half an hour of tears, (Y/N) came to her senses once again. "S-so should I take a bat and wreck his car or what?"

(B/F/N) smirked as she pulled away from her best friend. "I see I have been waring off on you."

(Y/N) shrugged. "Maybe,"

The two laughed. "Okay, you know where he lives right?" (Y/N) nodded. "M'kay. You get the bat, I'll get the spray paint, dress in black-"

"Already am," (Y/N) interrupted.

"Without any weapons or color." (B/F/N) smiled. "As I was saying, dress in black and we meet back here in five."

"Okay, let's do this."

-

The two girls cackled as they ran down the street. Stopping to hail a cab, they quickly got in, the driver speeding away. 

"D-did you see his face? Priceless!" (B/F/N) laughed.

The two continued laughing, only to be stopped as the car lurched to an abrupt stop. "Hey, what's going on?" (Y/N) asked, composing herself.

"There's some guy on the hood!" The driver exclaimed. The back seat door swung open.

"(Y/N), we need to talk." It was Tim, and he did not look happy.

"Yes Timothy?" (Y/N) snapped.

"In private," Tim said, acknowledging (B/F/N). The driver had fled before Tim even opened the door.

"No, what you say to me, you can say to the both of us." (Y/N) replied stubbornly.

Tim sighed. "Can you at least get out of the car so I don't have to look at your forehead when I talk to you?" (Y/N) smirked, climbing out of the car along side (Y/N). "Look, I know what I did was wrong to you, and I had no idea why I did it, but please forgive me (Y/N), please."

(Y/N) thought for a minute. "No."

Tim smile. "Oh thank God-" Then he realized what (Y/N) had said, his smile dropping. "Wait, what?"

"I said no." She replied, crossing her arms. "You can't just go behind my back and cheat then expect me to be totally fine with it and take you back in less than two hours."

"B-but-" Tim started.

"No means no Timothy, and I suggest you get used to it." (Y/N) walked away along side (B/F/N) triumphantly, happy that she had made the right decision.

Or had she?