No [] Superboy Part 2

Requested by Aqualadlover

(Y/O/N) - Your Other Name

-------

My eyes scanned the city, the lights glowing back at me.

A small smile played at my lips as I closed my eyes, letting the cool air surround me.

"(Y/N)..." Conner whispered behind me, my smile droping.

I turned around to see a broken man. "What Conner?"

He took a step towards me, his heavenly aroma filling my senses. "I, I want to apologize. What I did, it was wrong."

I nodded, crossing my arms in a hostile manner. "Go on,"

He hug his head in shame, tears swelling in his eyes. His teeth grazed across his bottom lip, his eyes meeting mine. "W-When I first met you, you are the sweetest, most kind girl I had ever met. And... And I ruined that. I corrupted you and hurt you in so many ways."

"Conner..." I whispered, nearing him. "You never corrupted me,"

He shook his head, his eyes wandering off into space as he hit the inside of his cheek. "You, you don't understand do you? I hurt you. I cheated on you more times than I should have. You should just be doing things to me like (Y/O/N) did to Tim's car."

"Uh..." I responded, confused by his dialogue.

"You should be hurting me!" Conner exclaimed. "Just like I hurt you,"

(Y/N) shook her head, wrapping her arms around Conner's neck, his eyes meeting hers as the tears rolled down his cheeks. "Conner, what you did. It was wrong. I know that. But, you are still the same person. I am still the same person. And I will never hurt you."

He pulled her closser to him, their bodies fitting like puzzle pieces.

It wasn't perfect, but they would make it work.

They always did.