Not An Average Night [] Roy Harper

Written by fandomrelated24

Requested by Theonlyredarrow

-------

Thanks, Damian, I thought as I dodged a laser that was connected to the security system. My younger brother had been doing this thousands of times and he's taught me a few things. I had been doing this for months. 

Five minutes later I was out of Wayne Manor property and onto my bike. Flying farther out of the city and into a smaller, town-like place, just outside of Gotham.

I had finally reached my destination, a gas station. Why? Because my boyfriend was waiting for me.

His posture looked like a calm threat, until he saw me. He smiled and hugged me. He smelled like peppermint and sweat. Weirdly captivating. Roy pulled me away and put my helmet back on me.

"Why...?" I trailed off staring at him in confusion. He smirked and put his burgundy helmet on.

"We're getting food, Babe. I am starving." I laughed and got on his bike. He got on in front of me and we were off.

 ***

 "Welcome to Waffle House I'm Hollie what can I get you tonight?" The waitress asked lightly.

"I need your...." I spaced as Roy was ordering for us. Looking around, I didn't see a lot of people here; it was usual since it was late. "/N).... (Y/N)!" Roy broke me from my reverie. His hand was grasping mine and his eyes shone concern.

I laughed and squeezed his hand. "I'm fine, I just spaced." I smiled and he did the same. The waitress handed us our food and we talked about our day.

*** 

 As we were leaving the ever present smile left my face. "Roy?" 

"Yes?" He looked at me. His hand gripped mine and his smile didn't leave his face.

"I don't want to sneak out anymore... I feel like I'm betraying my dad." 

"What are you suggesting?" His voice became serious and he lost his joyous looks. He sat on the bench behind us and I joined, never disconnecting our hands.

"Well," I took a shaky breath. "I am 18 now, I was thinking we could get our own place or something." I exhaled and looked at him. He was silent as the gears in his head turned. He slowly frowned, still thinking. "N-not that we have to! I could just move out, I don't know how Damian will feel, or Tim, but I could do it." Once I started I couldn't stop. "We don't have to live together if you don't want to. Oh jeez I ruined this, didn't I? I ruined us oh my goodness you're going to hate me now. We don't have to move further in this relation-"

I was cut off by warm air on my neck. He leaned up to my ear."I'd be happy to get our own place, Beautiful."