Countdown [] Green Lantern

Requested by Rene_is_siren

This all happens some time during the Injustice storyline.

-------

10...

The first time Hal ever saw her. He watched her from afar as she laughed and talked. Her eyes met his and they exchanged a glance from a distance. Her eyes held curiosity as his held awe. He knew then, that she was the one.

9...

Her smile lit up the room as her laugh ricocheted off the darkly painted walls. Hal smiled at her beauty and grace, taking a sip from the tall glass of chardonay. They talked about everything and nothing without a care in the world.

8...

The rain poured down on them both as they looked to the sky, the bright lights of explosions filling their eyes. She plummeted towards the ground, Hal racing after her. Just like the knight in shinning armour he had always been, he caught her with grace and speed. He looked at her in concern, yet her she held a small smile behind her lips, grateful that he would always be there to catch her.

7...

Their lips crashed against each others, their bodies becoming tangled with one another as they made their way towards the bedroom. As she woke up, a migraine began to fill her head and an uneasy feeling in her chest as she sat up. Looking beside her, the memories of last night came back like a bolt of lightning.

6...

They looked at one another with all the content and locks they could muster. She loved every inch of him, and he loved every bit of her. They could handle anything, as long as they were together.

5...

Their voices ricocheted off the living room walls as they continued to argue. Neither of them where ready to have this child. Yet, neither of them where ready to leave one another.

4...

Her tears stained her cheeks as the door slammed behind her. His back slid down the other side of the door, sobs wracking his body. She took a deep breath, making her way down to the lobby with nothing but a small duffle bag and the clothes on her back.

3...

Hal glared up into the sky, the fight exploding in the air. He watched as she was sent flying back, his feet begining to leave the ground as he prepared to interveen between the Man of Steel and the Woman of War. He saw as the sky lit up with soft then loud colors, and he made his decision then. He was in for the long run.

2...

Her body feel from the sky as he screamed, his comrades being the only thing holding him back. He watched helplessly as she plummeted towards the ground. She was a symbol of hope and peace in a time like this, but to Hal, she was the love of his life. And neither of them were ready to give something like that up.

1...

Tears streamed down his face as he held her delicately, as if she was a piece of fine china. He whispered sweet nothings no her in an effort to help. She looked into his longing eyes one last time, fading away to her next life. He mourned for his losses, his mind crashing and splitting as he comprehended the loss of his soulmate, and their child.

He slowly began to rise, looking up to the man who used to be a symbol for hope and prosperity. In his eyes held a storm, and with all the intention to kill, he charged.

0...