17

DAYJA

I was still sleep as I heard Jaymond talk to me. Then all of a sudden he stopped. I heard Dray talking to him. Then they started arguing. I started trying to move but I couldn't as they continued to argure.

I wanted to cry so hard. I started shaking and then moving my hands. I opened my eyes and I saw Jay pull out a knife but Dray wasn't scared. I tried to say stop but it didn't come out. Then I saw Jaymond charge at Dray.

I closed my eyes and tried again. "Stop Jaymond," I let out very low. Then I watched as Dray stared at me as Jaymond ran to my side. I looked up at Dray our eyes locking.

"Dayja baby I miss you so much." Jaymond said making me turn my attention to him.

I smiled and asked him to call the nurse and get me some water.

He got up and glared at Dray before walking out.

"Day....I know you probably mad at me and I understand that but I'm sorry, please forgive me, I love you so much,"he said to me as he walked closer.

"Don't lie to me Dray, after everything that's what you shouldn't do to me." I said turning my head away from him I couldn't bare looking at him.

"Dayja I'm not lying, I do love you and I was wrong to do what I did ...but your not the only one who got hurt with actions someone else did." He mumbled the last part.

"So your blaming me now," I scoffed.
"Last time I checked you left me with out a notice. You made me confused and I was so fucking lost." I cried.

"Dayja you made a decision that I really couldn't handle or be comfortable with, so excuse me for actually caring about you so much that I left so you wouldn't have to be angry at me over my reactions," he yelled.

"Maybe it wasn't met to be," I whispered.

"Maybe, Look im sorry Dayja let's just go back to how it was please," he asked watching me.

"Ok," I said

He nodded and walked away,leaving out the door.

"Dray, I miss you too," I whispered as he walked away.

DRAY

I walked out the room bout to head home. To much shit been happening today for me. I walked past the front desk and say Jaymond flirting with Charish, the girl behind the desk. He looked up and saw me and his nose flared.

I shook my head and looked him up and down.

"Treat her right, this your last chance," I said.

He nodded and walked away towards Dayja hospital room.

I got in my car and called Lil D to let him know what was up. I got home and smoked some weed and went to bed.