16

JAYMOND

Today I was meeting with Ranae to talk about everything. We sat down at the restraint and before I started everything I looked at her face one more time. It looked like she really loves me.

 It looked like she really loves me

But I can't keep lying to her.

"Ranae I got something to tell you and I don't know how your gonna take it but here it go anyway."

"You can tell me anything Jaymond,"she said rubbing my hand.

"I...I can't do this anymore, I love Dayja, she always on my mind and when I'm kissing you or fucking you I think of her. I didn't realise how much she meant to me." I told Ranae.

Once I was done I looked up at her and waited for her response. She just got up and walked away.

I'm done with side hoes and shit. I only want Dayja.

I paid for my food and left to get my stuff from Ranae house and get back settled in me and Dayja house.

RANAE

He left me!....He really left me! Once I left the restraunt I went to drive around the city and clear my mind and calm down. Once I did, I went back home noticing Jaymond key on the kitchen top. I ran upstairs and saw that all his stuff was gone. I checked the closet, his dressers, and the bathroom. Its all gone, I couldn't hold it any longer.

I cried and I threw my lamp across the room. I heard a crash and saw I broke my mirror. I looked at my self and cried falling to the floor. He left me, I was always by his side. I smoked with him and sold shit with him. I loved him.

Fuck! I still do love him. I looked down and saw a letter.

This the best for both of us, I have a relationship on the line and you have a friend ship. I took my stuff. Maybe you shouldn't call or text me for a while until you get your self together for when Dayja wakes up. Just between Dray, me, and you.

- Jay

"AHAAAAHHHHHHAHHH! YOU SON OF A BITCH,"I yelled then continued crying.

"Why did he leave me?"

DRAY

I've been taking care of my family lately. I'm back on the street selling grams. I still check on Dayja every other day. I was gonna check on her after I was done selling the last of this shit on the corner.

I went back to the trap and gave boss man his money and then he gave me my cut and I was gone.

I pulled up to the hospital and walked to the desk seeing the same girl up front.

"Hey Dray, she's in her room, doctors say she's doing well it's up to her to wake up now or not," she informed me.

"Thanks Charish, I appreciate it ma." I smiled at her then walked away from her heading to the back. She tried to tell me something else but I just kept walking.

Before I opened up her room door. I heard a deep voice talking to me. Must be the doctor.......

But it wasn't.

"I miss you so much Dayja, I love you so much just please wake up babygirl." Jaymond told her.

"Why the fuck are you here?, I told you she was mine now," I yelled.

"It's not your choice nigga its hers and when she wakes up who you think she gone pick : the nigga who left her and abandoned her or the nigga who made her feel love," he smirked.

" I think the nigga who been in this hospital the most waiting for her to wake up and not fucking her bestfriend," I said while I pushed him against the wall.

He punched me in my jaw and I stumbled back a little the punched him in his stomach and watched him cough up blood.

I smiled and started laughing.

"You know not only will you lose her but you gone lose your job too, boss been looking for you for 3 day Jay, where you been?," I asked smirking.

He clenched his fist and jaw. Then he started walking up to me he held his pocket knife to my rib and was about to stab me right before we heard a tiny, light voice.

"Stop Jaymond," Dayja said looking at use with her scared baggy eyes.

Jaymond ran towards her on the right and I walked to her left.

She's awoke!

Who will she choose?

Will Ranae forget about Jaymond?

XOXOX MARIYA💜