08

DAYJA POV

So me and Jaymond been dating for a month. I really feeling him. We ain't do no nasty shit. YET.
Naw let me stop playing though.

I woke up this morning and showered and brush my teeth and ect. Then I texted Jaymond good morning. Called Big D and talked to him for a few minutes.

After I headed downstairs and fixed me something to eat. I was blessed. After friday I headed to the church to talk to pastor Jiff. He told me that my grandmother never trusted those lawyers as much as she trusted gods house and the people who prayed in it. He gave me a suitcase and a large bag. I stared at him weird and as he pushed it to me.

As I open the suitcase I saw a bunch of hundreds stacked perfectly. Pastor Jiff was calm. He told me to open the bag. It had a bunch of pictures of grandma and some money. I started crying.

"W..what's all of this,"I asked.

"Yo grandmother allows you to use half of the money in this suitcase for personal uses but the other half stays here for education and emergency purposes," he said.

"But in the bag are pictures of your grandmother. That family and church people collected. They also donated money so that to will be for personal uses," he smiled

I ran and hugged pastor Jiff he smiled and said see you sunday Dayja.

I walked away and went home. No one knows about this but Big D and Jaymond.

Today I was planning on telling Ranae. She been off but I miss her we been friends for hellas I can't just be fake to her.

I hopped in her care looking at her smiling while I was smiling.

"Heyy bitch,"I yelled.

"What up bitch where you been,"she said.

"Handling business, Ill tell you when we go to lunch ight," I said.

"Ight bet bitch,"she smirked.

So me and Ranae got our nails done and feet. Then I got a new outfit. We headed to a jewelry store and I bought me and her some diamond earrings. Lastly, I ran into Claire's while she was in the bathroom and got the bestfriend necklaces.

Ranae items