He smiled softly at me, still playing on the keys and I didn't stop either, but kept playing and playing. We stayed like that until it felt like the melody needed to end. And both of us played the same finale keys, finishing the composition that has never been written.

I glanced back at Yoongi after we finished and he looked back at me, something changing in his eyes..

And in my chest.

I felt as if I couldn't breathe anymore.

"How... How did we even do that?" I whispered softly, not even knowing why I was whispering.

He shook his head ever so slowly, biting the corner of his bottom lip while looking down at me.

"I don't even know.." Was all he said before I felt the distance between us slowly decreasing.
Was he the one coming closer to me or was I unknowingly the one? Or was it both?

"Oh, Yoongi? You're still here?"

I almost jumped at the sudden sound of my dad at my door and got as slowly and as far as possible from Yoongi.

Yoongi looked at my dad in a slight shock,"yes.."

"I thought you already left because it's almost six. Me and your mother got to come early today, (Y/N)," my dad looked at me with a smile.

I smiled back and nodded.

Then he came in and looked back again at Yoongi,"would you like to have dinner with us tonight, if you are done with the class,Yoongi?"

Yoongi looked surprised at that and shook his head,"its okay, sir. I'm already late."

"Oh, come on, Yoongi. I'd love to have you with us tonight, such a talented young soul."

Yoongi looked very hesitant when I stole a glance at him. But he slowly nodded and said, "well, alright."

"Great. I'll have them ready the table for you right away."

With that, my dad left, leaving us both standing in the awkward silence. I gulped, then headed to the door,"well, we better go downstairs, now."

He nodded, following me with his hands in his pockets.

__________________________________

Dinner was fancy and delicious as always. I sat comfortably beside my mom with dad on the opposite side of mom and Yoongi facing me. We were served some soup and salads, roasted chicken and many other plates that I couldn't even mention them all.

Yoongi looked at the table in awe, not expecting this amount of food. Just wait for the dessert, I thought, smiling at his funny face.

He then suddenly looked up, meeting my gaze and I only looked down pretending to be staring at the soup bowl in front of him while my stupid blush exposed me.

He chuckled lowly, making only me hear it. I wasnt that close beside my mom.

My dad looked over at Yoongi,"how's the food, Yoongi?"

He smiled at my dad with a gentle nod,"amazing, sir. Thank you."

Dad laughed, happy for Yoongi's surprisingly good manners. Why was he so kind to my dad and not to me?? Oh, right, he was my tutor. So he could do anything to me.

"So, Yoongi, how's the training going? I hope my daughter isn't giving you any trouble."

I glared at my mom but she looked like she was joking around.

Yoongi shook his head, "not at all, ma'am. In fact, she's really talented. You should keep pushing her more if she wanted to become a great pianist." When he said that, he looked at me, something honest gleamed in his dark eyes.

Why was he doing this to me? I thought he would make fun of my playing and say that it sounded as if a sick elephant was playing the piano. I thought he was pretending to be nice. But I've seen too many fake faces and fake compliments. And Yoongi's weren't. They weren't fake at all.

Which made me even more puzzled.

Thankfully, the evening ended with no more than usual compliments and talks. But, thank god, they didn't ask him about his past or why was he became a piano teacher instead of a pianist. For some reason, I felt that a storm would rage if someone asked him that.

Yoongi left, giving my parents a goodbye but not glancing once at me, suddenly ignoring my entire existence. And for some reason, my heart ached at that.

He left, diving through the night and leaving my piano upstairs urging us to play another harmonical composition together.

Or was it only me who wanted that?

********†********†********

Am I taking this too fast? Maybe I should go to the next level? (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).. Or Not yet?

Sorry for the long, boring chapter. I'll try to make the next chapters better, though. Thank you all! (^▽^)