Chapter 13

Love of his life

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" Alexis flipped her hair from one side to the other, and watched as Leighton turned and left. "Nathan, what was that?" She looked directly at him and pointed in the direction Leighton had just gone.

Nathan swallowed hard. He could see that they didn't start off on the right foot, and if he didn't introduce Leigh properly it'd turn into an even bigger problem.

"She's well... My uhh.." he could feel his palms sweating. The one person on this planet that made him nervous, or at least think about his words, was Alexis. You could say that Nathan's head over heals in love with this girl.

"That's my cousin. Well Nathan's sister! And my cousin, yeah." Sophie blurted after seeing Nathan sweat like a donkey.

both of them turned to Sophie. "Oh. Well that sucks. I just made the worst introduction in history." Alexis huffed angrily. "Baby, I'm sorry. It's the weather, it makes me cranky, and you know that." She then walked to Nathan and hugged him while mumbling something into his chest.

"Don't worry. It wasn't the worst introduction, it was just not too great." Nathan laughed.

"It's not funny." She looked up into his eyes, but seeing him laugh made her join in soon enough.

Sophie just stood there playing with her fingers, while the two kissed for a good hour. when she decided she couldn't take it anymore, she cleared her throat and declared what was bothering her. "Are you guys done, cause im dying. If you want to see me dead then please continue."

Nathan gave her the dirtiest look. "What?"

"I'm hungry!" Sophie crossed her arms across her chest.

"There's pizza in the fridge I think. You can help yourself, unless you want me to serve you." Alexis shrugged while cradling back and forth in Nate's arms.

"Oh. Leftovers. I was expecting something... Something different! Do you feed all your guests leftover pizza?" Sophie blinked several times then hopped towered the fridge.

"Special? For someone as annoying as you?" Alexis murmured.

"Babe. That's mean." Nathan rested his chin on top of her head.

"I know! But I can't help it. Like is something wrong with your family? Your cousin, your sister... are they all like this?" Alexis giggled while playfully rolling her eyes.

Hopeless SituationOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara