Thirty Three

Somi held me for hours, running a comforting hand down my back as I wept into her chest.

I didn't stop, not for one second as I let out all my bottled up emotions, spilling out in the form of fat tears streaming down my cheeks.

After what seemed like forever, I slowed, my gross sobbing quietening to shoulder-shaking weeping, soft yet filled with sadness.

I finally stopped after another hour, instead rooted to the spot I was sprawled in for hours, holding on to my sister for dear life.

Somi ran her fingers through my hair, looking down with motherly affection as she asked, "Feeling better?"

I rested my head against her, shaking it. "Not really," I rasped out, suprised at my throaty whisper.

"Oh, sis..."

Slowly, with both her hands tugging at my arms, Somi pulled me up. She, after slinging an arm around me, led me to the couch, gently settling my sluggish self on the cushions.

A sudden ring at the door had the girl whirling her head at the sound of it.

"Wait, I'll be right back."

I turned my head to where she went, to the door.

She opened it, stepping back suddenly.

And gasped.

"Somi, who is it?"

She stood there for a moment, as if she hadn't heard me.

Then, she turned around, taking a step backward to show me who came.

"Sora!"

Hoseok sauntered in, his usually merry face wavering with a plethora of concern, of worry for a good friend.

Behind him spread out two familiar men.

On Hoseok's left stood Jimin, and on his right stood Jungkook.

"What the-"

I looked to the bags, hanging tightly around the boys' wrists except the redhead at front, who had his hands on his hips.

He strolled over to where I was, standing just in front of me.

Then, after squatting down, his arms flung around me, snaking around my body and pulling it close to his as he squeezed me in a hug.

"Darling," he greeted, rubbing a warm hand down my back.

Smiling, I hugged him back. "Hoseok."

Looking up at the two men behind the makeup artist, I put him in arm's length, inspecting them both. "Boys."

Jimin nodded, while Jungkook gave me a heart warming smile. "Sora," he said, his voice still soft, "It's been a while."

"Indeed," I replied, leaning back against the cushions as Hoseok got up.

He went over to sit beside me. Then taking my hand, he asked, "What's happened this week, Sora dear?"

Somi approached us, arms crossed. "I want to know what happened today."

I swallowed a lump in my throat. "Okay..."

Slowly, I recalled the heartbreaking memories of my visit to the headquarters, being too detailed over how Taehyung had blamed me for faking my love for his money.

I forced myself to add a bit of digust, but at this point I was shattered. I didn't care anymore, whether he thought what I'd said to him was real or not.