Seventeen

Paris was gorgeous.

Taehyung led me to every major point of the city, both of us taking tons of photos.

Well, it was mostly the fashion designer, snapping pictures of everything he set his eyes upon.

As we both walked, I rolled my eyes as he took a picture of a little café sandwiched between two houses.

"I won't be surprised if I find you taking a picture of the public toilet," I drawled, walking forward.

Taehyung caught up with me, looking at his camera. "I'm very tempted now, Sora," he mused.

"Don't even."

A laugh sounded from the man, raising his camera again.

I moved on as he took more pictures, my heels making a rich click clack against the stone of the narrow street.

Two medieval buildings lined the pavement, towering above the people like me and Taehyung walking.

I tilted my head back, locking my hands together.

This place was near the Arc de Triomph, where a huge stone arch stood proudly out in the open.

It had such an ancient vibe. But it wasn't bad, no. It was incredibly intriguing.

Click!

I looked back to find Taehyung's face focused being his camera.

I raised an eyebrow.

Click!

"What are you doing?"

He lowered his camera just a little. A look of awe adorned his glorious face.

"Have I mentioned, Sora," Taehyung started, walking over to me, "That I'm glad you're mine?"

My heart dropped. "Pardon?"

Taehyung's smile was malicious. "Workwise. That you're modelling for me."

"O-oh," I mumbled, hiding my blush with my hand. "Uh, yeah, same."

His steps leveled with mine. "It baffles me sometimes how that bastard of a manager treated you like that."

The man's black eyes slid to me. "If I was him, I'd worship you. Because you were worth a thousand more than any of the others in that shit agency."

My eyes darted to anywhere but his own. "Thanks, Taehyung."

I could feel his stare. "It had to be said," he only said.

He quickened his pace. "Next stop, the Louvre."

"The Mona Lisa one?" I asked.

A chuckle. "The Mona Lisa one."

-

I stared at the painting. The most famous painting in the world.

"That's it?"

Taehyung stared at it. "Mmm hmm."

"I thought it'll be at least as big as me." I scrunched my nose at it. "It's the size of my bloody intelligence."

"It's definitely bigger than that, Sora."

I gave the designer a hard shove. He waved my hands off, laughing.

"In all honesty," I started, glaring at him, "I've seen better."

Taehyung set me stare, cocking his head slightly. "I have as well."