Chapter 19

"Sis, wake up!" 

  "Hey," I say sleepily before opening my eyes. 

  "Mom says she want to talk to you," Eira says. "Dad too."

  "About?" I ask.

  "I don't know," Eira says.

  "Let's have breakfast first," I say. "I have things to tell them as well."

  "I'll go over to their tent first," Eira replies. "Talk to you later."

  "Okay," I say and get up slowly. 

  I look around, and see the others still sleeping.

  "It going to be a boring day," I say to myself. "Wake up."

  No one moves.

  "Wake up," I say again, slightly louder this time.

  Odette flinches and look at me before smiling. I smile back at her and she laughs.

  "Wake up," she sings along and after quite a while, we are all finally awake. We head to the woods to get our breakfast, the usual one, fruits and water. We go to the bigger tent, where our parents were there, waiting blankly for us. They eat the fruits, and find it nice. After our breakfast, we go out to play with our Felitz. Well, I stayed at the tent, wanting to ask my parents all the questions I possibly could have. After the others left, and their parents are also out, exploring the place, my family is left alone in the tent. The awkward silence is present.

  "So?" Eira asks, breaking the silence.

  "We want to tell you something," my mum says after taking a deep breath in. She glances at my dad. He glances back.

  "What is it?" I ask. I figure that it will be about me.

  "About your name," my mum says. 

  "What about it?" I ask her again. She''s going to tell me about Aura and Lumi.

  "Do you know your name?" She asks.

  "Aura, Lumi," I mutter. "Yeah yeah."

  "She knows," my mum says quietly.

  "Yeah, I do," I say.

  "Well, you know Aura is your real name, and the reason is just simple. It's just to protect you." 

  "Protect me?" I ask her. Surely a name wouldn't protect me?

  "When you were born, we know that you are different, you have a different type of power from all of us, so we don't know if the evil out there would know your name already, so we changed it to Lumi," my dad says.

  "What evil?" I ask. "And why Lumi?"

  "Lumi because it has the same meaning as Eira. As sisters, people will think it's natural," my mum says.

  "What evil?" I repeat again. 

  "Just evil," my dad replies. 

  "Just tell me," I say. 

  "It's not about us not telling you, it's just some evil that we do not know of."

   "Then how do you know about it?" I ask. 

  "That's what the people told us," my dad says. "The people that were there and know about you when you were born."

  "Oh," I say.  "Why am I born like this?"

  "No one knows, just like your friends there, they said that four would be like this, with special powers."

  "Who are they?" I ask.