Chapter 4

"Let's go!" Odette sings in my ear.

  "Yeah," I blink my eyes and see Zal and Taron both still asleep.

  "They must be really tired," Odette mutters, refering to the boys.

  "Probably," I got up slowly and tug at Zal's shirt. "Wake up," I sing in his ear and he opens his eyes slowly.

  "Hey," Zal says quietly as he gets up slowly. 

  "Quick, quick," I hurry Zal as he gets up, slightly faster. 

  "Okay," Zal mutters as he rubs his eyes. Taron wakes up too, and we quickly head to the building to meet Kira.

  "Welcome, dears," Kira says as she leads us down the long passage way again. "We are going back to the same room as yesterday to do the same thing, but this time, it will last longer. Two days time, we might be using another machine, I'll see how it goes."

  "Okay," Zal replies and we continue to walk. We enter the same room like the previous time and Kira gets the machine ready before handing me the tablet. 

  "Same procedure," Kira smiles and I smile back at her before nodding and eating the tablet.

  The world turn dark, as usual, before it brightens up, and I see Aura again.

  "Oh, hello Lumi," Aura smiles as she walks closer to me. "Nice to see you again."

  "Hi," I answer her quietly as she holds my hand. She feels real. She doesn't seem like a magical dupilcate of me. 

  "Ready to see more of my magic?" She asks excitedly and I nod happily.

  "Yup," I reply as she draws out some smoke from her hands first. 

  "Okay, watch closely," she says happily. She unleashes some smoke towards the wall at the right. The smoke pushes the wall. The wall doesn't bulge. 

  "What are you trying to do?" I ask her.

  "Push," she says. "The wall."

  "What?" I ask, confused. "You can't do it."

  "I can!" She yells and the purple smoke pushes the wall forward, and it moves back a little. She twirls up the smoke together before unleashing it at the wall again. The wall cracks a little before it fully cracks, and the wall demolishes.

  "Aura," I breath, and then I remember than I am looking at myself. 

  "Amazing?" She asks me as she walks to the place where she just demolished the wall. "Come here." 

  I follow her into the new place, beyond the wall. We see a robot. It walks to her slowly and it lifts a fist up. 

  "I'm going to kill it," Aura says calmly as she lifts her fist too. She punches it in the stomach before creating a gust of wind that blows the robot off it's feet. The robot falls on the ground but still stands up and punches Aura. Aura blocks the punch cleanly before creating mist that blinds it's eyes. The robot makes a few groaning sounds before Aura uses the smoke she always makes and places her hand on it's stomach as the smoke enter. It kills the robot. The robot lies flat on the floor. Dead.

  "Done," Aura says happily and she looks satisfied. She smiles at me brightly before she comes closer to me and whispers to me, "I know that I am you."

  "What?" I ask her, shocked by her sudden sentence.

  "I am in you," Aura says. "I am you, Lumi."

  "I know that," I say quietly. "I know my real name is Aura."

  "Well, then you should know better?" Aura asks. "You have powers. Make good use of them. Fight to defend. Kill the evil. Sacrifice for others. Love for unity. Explore the secrets that you never knew."