Chapter 2

"Time to go," Zal whispers in my ear and I open my ear slowly. 

  "Hey," I say quietly.

  "Wake up," Zal urges. "Let's have some nice breakfast before going to find Kira with the others."

  "Alright," I say. I hold Zal's hand and he pulls me up. I blink and look around to see Taron and Odette still sleeping soundly.

  "Let's go wake the prince and princess up there," I say as Zal corrects me, "You're my princess."

  "Whatever," I say and head towards Odette. 

  "Wake up," I quietly say to her and she looks at me and blink once.

  "Taron? Oh it's you, Lumi," she mutters.

  "Had a dream about him?" I ask her as she smiles.

  "Yeah, I did," she replies honestly as she gets up slowly to see Zal waking Taron up. "Maybe he was dreaming about me too."

  "Maybe," I say as she laughs. She is an active girl, being able to laugh so happily in the morning! Hard task for me. Zal and I went out to pick some fruits as we leave the other two lovebirds to wake up. As we returned, they were both waiting hungrily for breakfast.

  "Cherries!" Odette squeals as she crawls foward and grabs one. Cherries has became one of my favourite fruit, it tastes so sweet! Maybe Kira did put something inside, other than the chemical that make it float? Whatever, it just has to taste nice. Odette and I finished up the cherries quickly and the boys ate the apple carefully. The apple has no device inside it, it is just like a normal apple that we eat, but it somehow magically explodes a little when dropped on the ground from a height. We quickly finish up the fruits before going back to the building to begin our second day of discovery.

  "Come on in," Kira says as she pushes open the building door and we enter. 

  "Where are we going today?" Taron asks.

  "We are going into another room, where you start to see your true powers," Kira says calmly.

  "Powers?" Odette asks and her eyes gleam with excitement. "Powers! Really?"

  "Maybe," Kira replies, obviously holding back her laughter. Odette is surely one cute, bubbly girl. "But the room isn't one room, I specially divided it into four because I know you will come some day."

  "You knew we were coming?" Zal's deep voice interrupted my thoughts.

  "Yup," Kira replies. "My devices are really awesome. Well, that's not related to your question, but anyway I knew you were coming, yes, because you will have to come here when the war finally starts."

  "So you also knew the war would happen?" I ask her and she nods.

  "Of course, after how Zerina treated me, I knew that she would support the Mystics further and contribute to the war."

  "That's smart," I reply quietly and she just continues to lead us to the room.

  "Okay, we're here," Kira says as she push open another door. We enter the room.

  The room is dark and Kira switches on a dim light at the side. In front of us, were four doors. Four.

  "And you knew there were four of us!" I say in disbelief. "You're really amazing." I turn to Zal and whisper, "So are you." 

  "I sure am," Kira laughs and Zal whispers back, "You are the best girl I can ever have in my life." I laugh at both of them as Kira assigns us to each of the rooms. I enter one of the rooms with a duplicated Kira.