Beyond the Scenes - Seulgi

Start from the beginning

He is so cute,  his eyes were of Jimin's.

My stomach churned at the sight of him.
"Are you okay?" Wendy asked me worriedly.

A smile came across my face.

"Of course, don't worry about me," I mumbled. "He looks so adorable,  doesn't he?" I exclaimed and Wendy immediately agreed,  gushing over how the baby got most of Chaeyoung's features.

Though they never confirmed, anyone would be able to say that he is their baby.

I bit my lower lip along the process while Wendy kept on replaying the video especially the part when the baby was adorably laughing.

My eyes started to moist and my throat hurt a little as I stop myself from the urge to cry.

You made the right decision Seulgi. You made the right decision for giving up.

Because it was stupid to hold on into something that you can't have and you don't have the right to have in the first place.

They were so in love and happy.

Besides,  Jimin was never yours...

My members knew everything.

I was becoming a monster. I was not the same person I used to be, I got blinded by everything.

I was losing my members, my friends.

I was losing myself.

Thank God I was able to break free from that wormhole of stupidity.

It fucking hurts... A lot...

I was barely even able to make it.

When I apologized to Chaeyoung, it hurts even more because she still forgives me. She still did after all the bullshits that I did to her.

And I felt even more apologetic after finding out that they were married.

"I wonder how Chaeyoung feels right now..." Wendy pouted.

Wendy and I are at our dorm while the rest of the girls went out. I don't even know where they went since we don't have a schedule.

Wendy is a home buddy and the girl barely went out of bed.

Just then, my phone started ringing, and my breath hitch after seeing the name reflecting on the screen.

Why is he calling me right now?

A long sigh escaped my lips before answering.

"Hello?"

"Hi,  Sue..." he started,  his voice hoarse I had to scratch the back of my neck. I'm feeling weird emotions once again when I shouldn't have.

"Yeah?  How are you?  How's Chaeng?" I mumbled. I felt the urge to ask about her. Somehow, I'm getting worried about her welfare. She must be having a hard time.

"Yeah,  about that. Sue, do you have anything to do right now?"

My brows furrowed.

"None at the moment. Wendy and I were just at home. Why?"

"Well, Chaeng and I have something important to do along with our members. And her family isn't here..." he whispered and I recognized the hesitation on his voice.

"And?"

"Chaeng and I are wondering if you can check on our baby in the meantime? I promise it won't last for half a day!"

My mouth went wide open.

So they really have a baby!

I suddenly got excited.

"Are you serious? Can I bring Wendy with me?" I exclaimed. Wendy's eyes landed on my direction,  her eyebrows raised.

"Of course, I will send you the address. Thank you so much, Sue. We owe you one!"

Soon enough,  we exchange our goodbyes.

"What was that about?  What did you sign me up for?" she said pouting.

Wendy adores babies as much as I do.

"We're going to babysit Chaeng's child!"

Her eyes widen in instant and she runs towards her room like a child. I was dead standing alone. She must have realized so she screamed.

"What are you waiting for bitch?  Change your clothes, I need to see that angel because I have fallen in love with him!" I heard her scream from her room.

Soon enough,  we were both standing outside of a huge house that our manager had dropped us off.

"Calm down Wen. You will scare the baby." I laughed.

She had been so ecstatic even in the car. I'm starting to think if this is a good idea.
Before she can even respond,  the door suddenly burst open and Chaeyoung's beautiful face greeting us.

She was wearing a tight-fitting black dress.

Shit. How is she still this sexy after having a baby?

And I wonder how she was able to hide it?

"Sue!" she immediately pulled me into a hug which I returned.

She pulled away and hugged Wendy.

"Come inside. I'm so sorry for the short notice and for the bother," she said apologetically and our eyes landed on Jimin who was carrying a cute little child.

He was wearing dress pants and black shoes underneath and white long sleeve.

They were both wearing formal clothes.

The moment Jimin caught sight of me, he smiled.

And I tried to assess my feelings.

He was smiling at me, and of course, he was still gorgeous.

But my heart was no longer beating fast.
I am no longer feeling flustered by his presence.

I felt... Nothing.

A huge smile emerged on my lips.

Finally, my heart has moved on.

"Awww, he looks so cute. What is his name?" Wendy rushed towards Jimin and both Chaeng and I chuckled.

Wendy and Jimin weren't close but I guess she really wanted to see the baby that she no longer cares.

Jimin gave him the baby and the cute little kid chuckled as Wendy cooed him.

"His name is Ashton and he's two years old," Jimin muttered,  then he moved closer to me and gave me a hug.

"Sue,  I'm sorry we have to see each other this way." I tap his back before he pulled away and I laughed.

"It's fine. I am actually flattered that you trust us enough for your child."

"C'mon Sue,  we all know Jimin and I will trust you with our lives." Chaeyoung smiled and Jimin wrapped his arms on her shoulders

I smiled at the two of them.

They really are meant for each other.

I am so happy I found true friends...