二十

Taehyung POV

I run to the front of the school, Jimin was just called to the main office, meaning he was going home. I was panting and my friends were following close behind me, wondering why I broke out into a sudden sprint. I look up, Jimin was walking out with his mother.

He looked up, cheeks stained red with tears and his eyes red and puffy. He looks at me, glares and flips me off.

"Did you seriously come to see Jimin?" Yoongi questioned.

I turned around, "yes, okay, I fucked up the dare, I'm taking down the video, I'm an idiot and I love Jimin."

Hoseok tusked, "are you serious?" Yoongi asked.

"Yes I'm serious! Jimin's cutting himself, and he's depressed, I'm not about to be the reason he kills himself, Namjoon lets go."

Hoseok stepped in front of Namjoon, "you might be in love with Jimin, you might be leaving this group, but Namjoon isn't coming with you."

"Yes I am," Namjoon said, "this is stupid, I'm tired of putting other people down for our own enjoyment, it's a fucked up thing to do."

"Almost as fucked up as what Eyeless Jack did to his Mum," Namjoon added.

"Look, I'm really happy you educated yourself, but I wouldn't say that this is as fucked up as that but still very fucked up," I said.

"Let's go," Namjoon said, walking away, I walk with him, leaving Yoongi and Hoseok.

"Where are we going?" Namjoon asked, "Seokjin and Jeongguk."

"Look, you might want to die but I don't."

"Relax fuckhead, they'll be cool about it."

"No, Seokjin wants to see me dead."

"Shut up, I'm sure it's not that bad."

We find Seokjin and Jeongguk sitting out by the tree, talking quietly to each other. We walk over, Seokjin sees Namjoon and pure rage filled his eyes. "What do you want?" Seokjin asked, his voice filled with venom. Namjoon looked down at the ground, "we cut off Hoseok and Yoongi, I'm taking down the video and Namjoon's relationship with you had nothing to do with the dare," I quickly cover for him.

"Yoongi tried to make a move on me," Jeongguk quickly pointed out.

"Yeah, that was apart of the dare but Namjoon came to Seokjin by choice," I covered for him again. Seokjin looked at Namjoon, at me, then at Jeongguk.

"Fine, but you take down the video right here, right now," Jeongguk said for Seokjin.

I nodded, taking my phone out my pocket and deleting the post, "I'll get online later and try to delete any copies made, tell people to stop talking about it or watching it if they've downloaded. I'm going to make this right, get up Yoongi and Hoseok for being assholes and apologise to Jimin."

"Apologising to Jimin is equivalent to talking to wall, there's no way he's going to listen to you," Jeongguk 'helpfully' pointed out.

"Well can you please talk to him for me then? I really love Jimin, I want to make this right."

Seokjin sighed, rolling his head, "I'll talk to him when I make sure you've stopped being an asshole."

I nod and bow, that was fair.

Jimin POV

Eomma pulled into the garage and stopped the car, I looked at her for a second, she looked back at me and smiled. "I didn't think you'd want to be around or with other people as of now so I'm going to enroll you with online schooling," she informs. I smile and nod, now getting out of the car, lugging my heavy bag, filled with books.