I'm an original hoe who makes up their own activities and shit in stories... not.

Jimin POV

We get out of the bus, we weren't at our destination yet but we were stopping for lunch. I got out of the bus, stretching his arms up and sighing and he let them drop down again. We were at a play ground, some people already running there with their lunch in hand. Taehyung put his arm around me.

(I'm not going to even try and explain it, but bAsIcAlLy, you can someone run up at an angle and get on top of the whale (or dugong,) so that's where they'll sit cause that's where I sat C: )

I see the whale, Seokjin walks out of the bus, glaring at Taehyung, I run out of his grip, climbing up the face of the whale and then soon realising that I couldn't make it up that way. 'Fuck," I thought. I slide down the dugong's nose, stumbling a bit as I get off.

Jeongguk snickers at me and I roll my eyes, I get on the dugong's fin, somehow managing to climb onto it's back. I smirk and look down at Jeongguk as he stood on the ground. Suddenly I heard the sound of someone else getting up and a few seconds later, Taehyung was standing next to me, I took a step to the side.

Jeongguk, Seokjin, Yoongi, Namjoon and Hoseok joined us a few seconds later, and now we were all on top of the dugong, I had learnt that all the blue stuff wasn't exactly the best thing for light coloured items, as it's rub off (R.I.P my pants ;-;)

I made Jeongguk sit down since he had black jeans on and sat in his lap, I heard a low growl come from Taehyung. Luckily no one else noticed it or Taehyung would have to pray for his life, Seokjin was already planning his murder.

Jeongguk wrapped his arm around my waist, "Jiminnie is so cute~," Jeongguk cooed, watching me eat my lunch. I pout and shake my head.

Not cute.

Jeongguk's hand makes it's way to my hair, playing with it. I lean into it, as he slowly massaged my head. After finishing lunch I stood up so I was taller than everyone, for once.

"Hey look, Jimin is finally tall!" Jeongguk joked, I smiled and nodded, only to frown when he then got up, towering over me, I cross my arms and pout.

"Hey Jimin, are you excited for the rowing?" Jeongguk asks, I nod.

"Good, cause I am going to splash you," he snickered evilly.

Taehyung suddenly stood up, leading to Seokjin standing up and protectively standing by me, not letting Taehyung near me. I silently thank Seokjin.

Taehyung POV

Seokjin stood between Jimin and I. That bitch is protecting him as if it's his own child. Yoongi stood up, placing a hand on my shoulder, "Seokjin there is going to make your life a living hell."