Jimin POV

"So can you talk at all or do you choose not to?"

"I can speak just fine thank you very much. I just don't waste words on narcissistic little fucks who can't control their own hormones so they take to one night stands to try and complete themselves but only realise, after they leave school, that one night stands will not complete him and that he should've paid more attention in school, instead of trying to get to second base."

I get up, taking my lunch with me and leave Taehyung sitting there. I look around for Seokjin and Jeongguk, they were taking a really long time to get to lunch. I spot Jeongguk with Yoongi, Yoongi was talking to him, Jeongguk nodded every now and then.

I march up to them, grabbing Jeongguk by the arm and pulling him away from Yoongi, walking away from the tables and closer to the field.

"Okay bye Yoongi!" Jeongguk called.

Yoongi waved awkwardly, confused as to what just happened.

I drag Jeongguk toward the field and sit underneath a tree, taking out my lunch again.

"What was that for?" Jeongguk asked, rubbing his wrist but still sitting down non the less.

"Where's Seokjin?" I asked, ignoring his last question. Jeongguk shrugged, I sighed and took out my phone.

Chim Chim:

Where are you?

Eomma:

With Namjoon? Why

Chim Chim:

Tae's being a little fuck and I think all his friends are in on it too.

Eomma:

I can guess where you are, I'll be there soon.

And language.

Jeongguk and I eat, him talking and me listening, a few minutes later, Seokjin arrives, sitting down and taking out his lunch.

"What's up gays," he greets.

"Heyy!" Jeongguk says, smiling brightly.

"We're going over to your house tonight, right?"

Seokjin nodded, they continued talking, I took a glance behind me, Taehyung was staring at me, I shrug it off and bring myself back to the conversation.

Taehyung's POV

To say I wasn't expecting that would be an understatement. I really underestimated Jimin, most girls wouldn't have given two fucks about where their friends were, let alone try to find them when they're with me.

Namjoon walked up, "so I'm guessing you fucked up?" Namjoon asked, sitting down, I sighed and nodded.

"Nah, you don't know half of it. Taehyung got burned to a crisp, I didn't catch what Taehyung had said to Jimin but his response was fucking golden," Hoseok cackled, remembering what Jimin had said.

"Wait, Jimin spoke?"

"Hell yeah! He told Taehyung he doesn't waist words on narcissistic little fucks who take to one night stands to try and complete themselves."