Jimin POV

I walk down to the hall, Taehyung looked at bit flustered and his cheeks were tinted pink. Hoseok walked up to me, slinging his arm around my shoulders, I raise an eyebrow and look at him.

"So, what do you think about Taehyung," he asks, wiggling his eyebrows, I blink slowly at him as if to say, "did you really just ask me that question?" Hoseok nudged my arm. "Come on, isn't he daddy material?"

I shrug his arm off me and walk faster, catching up to Jeongguk, who was being scolded for running, "you could fall and hurt yourself!" The teacher said, Jeongguk apologised and bowed. I walked up, slinging my arm around him, waving to the teacher and smiling, walking away with Jeongguk.

We sit down on some of the benches and were given our safety talk, saying how we couldn't have any opened food or animals would get in, just things you could use your common sense for. Although it was good they were having this talk, or Taehyung would probably die, or let animals into our cabin. I'm not too keen on that.

The teachers stood up in front of us, "okay, you can all either go back to your cabins or stay here, go out on the grass, just not in the long grass, until dinner!" The teacher said. And with that, everyone dispersed, boys running to go grab the soccer balls.

I got up, along with Seokjin and Jeongguk, "What do you guys wanna do?" Jeongguk asks.

"Just go show off already," Seokjin sighs, shaking his head as the boy ran off, going to go play soccer. 

I turn to Seokjin and we just shrug walking out slowly after Jeongguk, sitting on the grass and watching the people play. "We're going to be here for a week," Seokjin sighed, looking around, "I just hope it's worth it."

We get up and decide to walk around a bit. Seokjin was talking about how he was excited for the comedy show night and all the stuff planned.

"Our cabin should do a comedy skit or something!" Seokjin suggest.

I raise an eyebrow, jerking my head toward Taehyung's direction. Seokjin shrugged, "maybe we got off on the wrong foot, I think you two could be great friends."

I stop walking, crossing my arms and giving him my disapproving glare.

"No, I'm not saying that just because I desperately want to date Namjoon."

I raise an eyebrow, "oh look, someone's calling me!" Seokjin said quickly before running off.

"So, Seokjin left you?" I hear a familiar voice from behind ask me, I turn around, Taehyung stands next to me. Instead of putting his hand around my waist or trying to touch me he just stood beside me calmly.

"Jimin, I can we start over?" He suddenly asked. I squinted my eyes a bit at him, as if that was supposed to do something. I sigh, "fine, but you touch my butt or try any shit on me and I won't hesitate to chop your one inch warrior off."

"I thought we were starting over, meaning you'll be nicer to me."

"Yeah, that starts now."

Taehyung smiled and shook his head.

xx

(Where you go to eat)

xx

Dinner time came around, Jeongguk was surprised that I let Taehyung sit next to me. He was even more surprised when Seokjin didn't step in between us.

Taehyung POV

What was I doing? Starting over, it's was pretty obvious I wasn't going to get anywhere continuing how I was going. I also gathered that he was more of the guy to go for someone who was fluffy and sweet, so I'd be that guy for him. Hopefully by the end of this week I'll be able to hug him without getting slapped.

We ate our dinner and were sent off to our cabins to get ready for bed.

Hoseok ruffled his still damp hair from having a shower before. We get into the cabin, changing into our pajamas and started sliding around in our socks.

"HAHA, FUCK YOU!" Yoongi said, sliding around with his middle finger displayed.

I slide up after him, tackling the midget to the floor, "no, for it is Hoseok who shall fuck you!" Yoongi started to try and attack me while Hoseok's face flushed red.

"Okay so, are you guys in a relationship or not?" Seokjin asked, sitting in Namjoon's lap with Namjoon having his arms wrapped securely around his waist, making me smirk.

"I'll have you know I'd rather eat a dick than be with Hoseok."

"But you already eat a dick, preferably Hoseok's dick," I snicker.

"THAT'S IT YOU LITTLE BITCH! I'M GOING TO SLIT YOUR THROAT WHILE YOU SLEEP!"

Yoongi got out of my grip, I laughed and ran away toward the bathroom. A shirtless Jimin walked out of the bathroom at that very moment, making me run into him. I fell down and looked up at him, and holy fucking shit, he had a full blown six pack.

I was honestly a little afraid of what he could do to me. Jimin looked cross, and I almost crapped my pants.

"I forgot a shirt," he simply says, everyone in the cabin was looking at his toned arms and abs, well except for Seokjin and Jeongguk who had probably seen him shirtless before.

Jimin slipped on a pastel blue coloured sweater, making him go back to looking like an innocent child. I had forgotten that Yoongi was trying to kill me and a second later, I was in a head lock.

"FUCK YOU AND YOUR BISEXUAL ASS! I FUCKING HATE YOU I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU, YOU TRICK ASS BITCH!"

Yoongi strangled me but I tickled him, making him let go, I ran and practically flew onto my bunk, "I'd tell you to 'suck it' but you're already sucking Hoseok's."

Yoongi started getting up, I gave a pleading look to Jimin who sided and shook his head but still let me take refuge behind him.

"Coward," Yoongi growled, scrambling onto my bunk.

"Proud."

"I'm not getting off here."

"Then I won't get off here."

"Like Jimin will let you sleep with him tonight."

"Jimin, can I pretty please sleep in your bunk tonight?"

Jimin sighed and rolled his eyes but nodded.

"Fine then, Hoseok get up here and let's have sex on his bunk, since that's what dickhead wants so badly."

Hoseok was hiding behind Jeongguk, as red as a tomato. Yoongi turned to me.

"I'll cum all over your sheets, and you won't be able to wash them."

"That's okay, I'll sleep with Jimin for the rest of the week."

Seokjin glared at the scene happening on top of the bunks, "oh hell fucking no your not, get onto your own bunk and don't you dare touch Jiminnie."

"But Jimin, are you okay with it, right?"

Jimin leaned back on Taehyung, taking out his book, loosing interest in the conversation.

First day of school and my teachers could already guess I'm depressed xD

I'm not kidding, a teacher came up to me and asked if I wanted to talk.

(I'm starting a new school by the way.)

Edited: 23/01.2018