十六 [M]

GET Y'ALL HOLY WATER

Jimin POV

It had only been about an hour in reality, but it felt like 10 years. I was crying and my voice was raspy from screaming. Finally, Taehyung walked back into the room.

"Look at your pretty little red cock," he said, he walked over and kissed the tip of my throbbing member. I screamed, squirming about.

Taehyung removed the blindfold from my eyes, revealing my tear stained cheeks and red, puffy eyes. "You're so wrecked, Kitten."

I buck my hips up, begging for any sort of friction. Taehyung puts a strong hand on my waist, holding me down, "naughty Kitten."

He kisses down my neck, leaving groups of hickeys everywhere. I tug at the handcuffs even more, Taehyung stops just above my v line, kissing it and licking. He slowly wraps his hand around my sensitive member, making me scream into the gauge, Taehyung pumped it slowly, tears started to prick my eyes.

"Don't be a brat, Kitten, you brought this upon yourself," Taehyung hissed.

He got off me, discarding his shirt and pants, leaving him only in his boxers. Taehyung unlocked me and took off the gauge, setting me on the floor, "show me what you can do," he ordered. I shakily reached my hand up to the hem on his boxers, pulling them down.

Taehyung groaned as my fingers slightly brushed against his member. He was huge and I was wondering how that was going to fit in me. I licked the palm of my hand and my finger tips, wrapping it around his solid member and started to pump.

Taehyung threw his head back. I went faster and suddenly stopped, making him growl. I brought my lips to the tip of his leaking member, kissing it, smearing precum over my lips. My tongue traced along a vein.

"Don't stop," Taehyung moaned. I engulfed him whole, his tip hitting the back of my throat. I started bobbing, getting faster and faster.

Taehyung moaned louder and louder. I flicked my tongue over the slit at the perfect moments, "I'm going to-," Taehyung was cut off and a bitter taste filled my mouth. I kept bobbing my head to let him ride out his orgasm. Taehyung moaned even louder and after he finished I pulled off him and looked up at him with innocent eyes and swallowed it all.

He groaned at the sight. Taehyung brought his face down and kissed me, his tongue invaded my mouth. There was no point in trying to fight against him since at this point it was pretty obvious who was getting fucked.

It was me, in case you didn't know.

Taehyung picked me up and threw me back on the bed, not breaking the kiss. "This isn't over Kitten," he said in a husky voice, turning the vibrator up another notch. I arch my back, Taehyung basically rips the maid costume off me. I try to cover myself, but he stops me.

"Stop, your beautiful."

I smiled and slowly removed my arms. Taehyung admires me for a few seconds until he realises that his stare was getting me flustered. Taehyung kisses me again before pulling away, grabbing some lube. "I think you should be prepped enough with that lovely vibrator," Taehyung smirked.

He started to open the bottle but closed it. He got off the bed, pulled up a chair and sat in it. "I was going to do it now but then I decided," Taehyung started, he turned the vibrator up another setting.

"I might as well get off to a little show first."

I arched my back and squirm around. I looked over at Taehyung, he was sitting in the chair jerking himself off. I screamed as I went through yet another painful dry orgasm. Taehyung came all over his chest and hands as I squirmed around.

He sighed and got up, taking out the vibrator. Tears rolled down my cheeks, he kissed them away, "don't worry Kitten, you've been very good for me today."

He lubed up his harden member. "You should already prepped," Taehyung said and slowly entered me. I scratched Taehyung's back as he entered, "shit Kitten, your still so tight."

I moaned at he filled me, "are you ready?" He whispered, I nodded. Taehyung pulled out so only his tip was in and then slammed back into me.

He started moving at an animalistic pace. I moaned, Taehyung put my legs up on his shoulders, pounding into me at a different angel until he found my prostate. I screamed out in pleasure. I could feel my stomach wanting explode.

"Master, please, take it off," I whimpered. Taehyung sighed and unlocked the cock ring, he thrusts into me a few more times, I moaned loudly as I came, Taehyung collected in his hand. A few thrusts later he came, riding out his orgasm.

He pulled out and licked his hand clean, "you taste amazing Kitten," he said, smirking as I blushed heavily. Taehyung kissed my lips softly. I smiled, "now let's get you cleaned up."

Edited: 30/01/2018