十九

Jimin POV

I walk through the empty halls, the key chains rattling around on my bag as I walk. I make it to the roof, dropping my bag and sitting, dangling my legs over the edge. I wanted to scream out into the world, but that'd bring attention to myself.

I pulled my sleeve up, angry red scratches, dotted with slightly darken bits of blood across the lines. I sigh, studying them more.

There was more harsh words that I needed to cut into my skin but not enough space.

Taehyung POV

I look around, people were either smirking or rolling their eyes. I fucked up.

I fucked up the whole dare, I caught feelings for Jimin, I never should've posted the video. Now Jimin hates me, talking about how he loved someone else?

I wasn't 100% sure of what I was doing, but something was pulling me toward the roof. I run up the stairs, and burst through the door. I see Jimin and then I look down, his arms on full display, red cuts all over them.

If my heart hadn't already been broken, it was now. I quietly walk up behind him and back him. He yelps and tries to turn around, but I kept him in a firm hug, tears threatening to fall.

"Jimin, I'm a narcissistic fuck who follows what his friends say way too much. I don't deserve what I have, I want to make it better, please let me try. I'll give anything to be with you again."

Jimin pushed me off him, he got up and lowered his sleeve, "don't touch me ever again."

With that he grabbed his phone, dialing a number an walking off. "Eomma?" I hear him ask.

That was it, he was going home and I'd never see him again. There was no way I could make it up to him and I had no one to blame except myself. I was an idiot.

I don't want to be popular, I don't want one night stands, I want Jimin. And he was gone.

I sigh and get up, seeing he had left his bag I grab it for him, walking down the hall.

xx

I sit at my lunch table, waiting for my friends. "Hey Tae," Namjoon greets, smiling awkwardly, I could tell he wasn't doing too well with his Seokjin situation. I looked around for Yoongi and Hoseok, who still hadn't come yet.

"Okay, do you know about Jimin's past boyfriends?" I asked. Namjoon sighed and shook his head, "I know he used to have a boyfriend but he disappeared one day, I can't remember him though."

"I don't want to go to Seokjin and Jeongguk, but I have a feeling I'll have to."

"Are you asking to die?"

"Well I've already fucked up, I may or may not have fallen for Jimin, what's Seokjin and Jeongguk going to do?"

"So your 6 or 10 feet under the ground right now?"

"24."

"Ah."

I look around, seeing Yoongi and Hoseok enter the lunchroom, "I'm going to talk to Seokjin, I don't care if I come out looking as bad as Eyeless Jack."

Namjoon just looked at me, confused. "Educate yourself!" I yelled, slapping his arm.

Hoseok and Yoongi walked over, "what happened?" They asked.

"Namjoon doesn't know who Eyeless Jack is!" I said, pointing a finger at him.

"Who?"

I put my head in my hands, these poor souls. "I'm leaving, call me back when you've educated yourselves!" I say, waving them off, going to go find Seokjin and Jeongguk.

I walked the halls, people thanking me for the video that I wanted to take down. I saw Seokjin and Jeongguk standing at some lockers ahead. I sighed and walked over, they glare at me instantly.

"Look, you hate me, I hate me, but I'm trying to fix it, you can slap me if you want but please answer my questions."

Seokjin looked at Jeongguk who looked back at him, as if communicating silently. Jeongguk slapped me, hard and then Seokjin.

"Okay, what do you want?" Seokjin then asked.

"I want to know who Sehun is and also if there's anything I can do to make it up to Jimin."

Seokjin looks worriedly at Jeongguk. "Your pretty screwed about trying to make it up to Jimin, he's pissed at you, maybe after years of working you could finally get to a neutral relationship again. About Sehun... I don't think we can tell you that."

"You can slap me again, harder."

Seokjin rolled his eyes, "no, we won't do that, as much as we want to."

"Fine," Jeongguk butted in, "there's no point in not keeping up our end of the deal, but if you tell a soul we'll be doing a lot more than just slapping you."

"My lips are sealed."

"Sehun is Jimin's dead boyfriend. He killed himself a few years back, Jimin's been depressed ever since, he said he'd never love again, fell in love with you, look what you did."

I felt like I had just been stabbed. Jimin's dead boyfriend?

"Sehun was really close with Jimin and his family too, he was even invited to Taehyung's Grandmother's funeral, because they were so close, his name was written in the will too."

I feel like they were now just trying to make me feel even more like an idiot. I sighed, "there's nothing I can do, is there?" I asked.

Seokjin looked at Jeongguk, "look kid, I can see your trying to make things better, if you take down the video and start cleaning up your act maybe I'll put in a good word for you with Jimin."

I nodded and bowed, "I'll try my best," I said. Seokjin looked amazed, probably the first time I had been respectful. I smiled and waved as I walked away.

Don't worry Jimin, I know I've done wrong and I'm going to fix it, you won't be in pain anymore.

I thought'd I'd add in some creepypastas

Jeff the killer is my senpai

Laughing Jack is basically my dad

Ticci Toby is my bestie ;)

Fight me.

Edited: 1/02/2018