[Soul Eater] Blair x Flirty!Tomboy!Reader x Tsubaki

Start from the beginning

"Nah, just need to inform you about your temporary partner," He said. My eyes widened when I heard the word partner.

"P-Partner?!" I ask not even shock of me stuttering.

"Mhmm. Oh Nakatsuka-san!" He called out that familiar last name. I turn to see the shy Tsubaki coming out from the corner.

"Nakatsuka-san will be your partner for at least two months!" He happily announced.

"But doesn't she have Black Star?" I question.

"He is injured badly so she doesn't have a partner. And you don't have one either so we had no choice!" He sang.

"Is that so?" I turn to Tsubaki, she shyly nodded. "I guess I have no choice," I added.

"Great! To this day you both are partners for two months!" Lord Death cheered.

*Training Time*

"Soul Resonance!" We said.

An aura of light surrounds us both. Tsubaki and I both join hands, and looked at each other. She transformed into her weapon form.

"Wow, you're rather light, Tsubaki" I said.

"I take that as a compliment. Now, let's begin. Show me what you can do." she said.

"On it." I reply and start doing attacks like I'm fighting. But really I'm just punching and kicking air.

*Blair's POV*

"Who does she think she is?! Practicing with my Y/N!" I angrily muttered.

As I predicted that Y/N would get close to someone. She is pretty popular after all. But her having a partner just threw me way off. I don't want this girl to stand in my way. Didn't she have a partner? Where is that annoying, blue-haired idiot?

I calmed down and walked there way. I forced a smile so I didn't look like I wanted to kill someone.

*Y/N's POV*

"Pretty good, Y/N!" Tsubaki complimented as she transformed.

"You're not bad yourself. A cute girl like you could easily blind an opponent with charm." I winked, her face flushed pink.

"Hey Y/N!" I hear Blair's voice in a distance. She had that cat-like smile on her face.

"Hello Blair." I greet.

*A Day later*

It's only been a day and I feel as if Blair had her eyes glued on me. I know she's jealous, otherwise she would've came to school with me. Yeah, she's in her cat form and on my shoulder.

I could feel her staring at Tsubaki and I. Really I don't mind, I get stared at every day. Tsubaki looks somewhat terrified.

"Alright class has started, everyone get out homework and pass it forward," Sid instructed.

I passed mine down along with Tsubaki's. Blair fell asleep already and purred against my neck. It felt comfortable, I could fall asleep myself until that same feedback came on the intercom. It woke up Blair too.

"Once again could L/N-san and Nakatsuka-san come to my office? Thank you!" That cheery lord sung out again. I sighed and stood up to walk out with Tsubaki.

*****

"I swear, it's like he's obsessed with me." I groaned.

"It's probably because your the top student in this whole academy." Tsubaki inquired.

"He woke me up! Now I'm cranky!" Blair groaned.

"Calm down, you're the one who wanted to come, Blair" I looked at her before petting her.

She said nothing and just nuzzled against my hand as it strokes her fur. We then made it to the entrance of the "office".

"Well Hello, Hello, Hello! I see you brought a friend, L/N-san!" He pointed to Blair.

"Blair's a good cat. She wanted to tag along for a bit." I petted her once more. "Why did you call us?" I asked.

"Ah yes! I have assigned you to another mission. You are quite familiar with this, L/N-san!" He sang.

"What do you mean?" Tsubaki asked.

"You have been assigned to very powerful witch hunting. The witch L/N-san had lost her friend!" He for some reason thinks that's some reason to celebrate.

"What." I darkly growled.

"I think you've heard me loud and clear, L/N-san." He then was casually playing with his finger nails.

How I wanted to kill that three-eyed freak right on this ground. That witch is someone who I'll never mess with again. My fist clenched involuntarily.

"You... Chose this on purpose!" I snapped

"Ding Ding! Correct you are! And you'll be leaving tomorrow morning with your new partner!" He happily announced.

"Don't you understand!? That bitch killed my partner!" I bellowed.

"Yikes! Potty mouth much? Look that's that. Take this opportunity to redeem yourself. Dismiss!" He then saluted and turned around.

I marched away angry as could be. He can't take anything seriously! No way in hell will I be doing this mission!

"Y/N!" I hear Tsubaki call me, I kept walking.

*Tsubaki's POV*

"Um sir. Why choose this mission? She looks heartbroken," I asked.

"I said to redeem herself. She's not the happy girl we used to know. That's why I want you as her partner." He said not turning back.

"What do I do?" I asked

"Simple. Look after her, watch her behavior, and do be careful when she sees the witch. I don't want her to completely loose herself. Dismissed!" He said.

I obeyed and went to find Y/N.

To be continued...

____________________________________

A/N- Nothing to say. I will be updating a part two of Kanan x Strong! Delinquent! Reader. Hope you enjoyed!

-Animeislife201