[Soul Eater] Blair x Flirty!Tomboy!Reader x Tsubaki

Start from the beginning

"Okay, can I sleep with you at least?" she asked with kitty eyes.

"Yes you may, just let me get changed first." I sighed. "Man your to cute to say no to~," I said and scratched under her chin. I stopped and closed my door.

*Blair's POV*

'Oh my god! She said I was cute!' I squealed to myself. Gahh! But she didn't eat the dinner I made! Welp that was a potion wasted. There's always next time, I guess I have to wait tomorrow.

But on the bright side, I get to sleep in the bed with her! Just thinking about it makes the good kind of goosebumps on me. Instead of a love potion, I'll win her over by charm. Who can resist me anyway? I literally make guys nosebleed by just one look.

It's like a dream coming true. The only defect is how popular she is at school. Even in Death City she's well known. There is guys and girls falling to her feet, only by her devilishly handsome looks. I need to make sure she's all mine and no one else's.

"Blair! You can come in now!" I hear Y/N's voice.

"Coming!" I said and skipped into her room.

*Next morning* (Y/N's POV)

"Cya Blair!" I waved goodbye and close the door. I was greeted by my good friends Maka and Soul.

"Hey Y/N," Maka greeted as cheery as ever.

"So, Blair is staying with you?" Soul asked while walking leisurely.

"Hmm. I guess you could say that," I said.

"I-Is she the usual pervert around you?" Maka said inching closer with an eyebrow raised.

"Why do you ask?" I inquire.

"J-Just wondering!" she stuttered. Soul immediately grabbed both my shoulders.

"When she takes a bath does she ask you to join her?! Or do you find her naked somewhere!? Oh even better what does she look like when she-" He was interrupted.

"SOUL YOU BAKA!" Maka yelled giving him a big Maka Chop. "Ignore what he just said!" Maka said face palming.

Without even realising, we were halfway on the stairs to DWMA. Soul's unconscious body was tumbling down as we speak.

"I'll go get him, go on without us," Maka sighed and waved goodbye.

I waved a dashed away up the seemingly never-ending steps. I made it up top in a snap. The view and the building itself had never been more beautiful. I think sooner or later I should consider finding a job to clear.

I walked in, not minding the many stares of awe and jealousy.

*****

"Okay now close your books and start working, you have ten minutes!" Sid-sensei announced.

Then feedback came from the announcement speaker.

"Could Y/N L/N please come to my office. Pronto!" Lord Death said in the speaker.

"What now?" I sigh to myself.

"Welp L/N, you are needed," He took my paper from my hand and looked at it in shock. "Y-You're done already!?"

"Yes sir," I plainly say and walk out, leaving him and the class speechless.

*****

"What does he want now? I've already completed another mission!" I groan and combed my hand through my hair. "Guess there's only one way to find out" I muttered.

"Oh hello there, L/N-san!" The jolly Lord himself greeted.

"Is there something you need sir?" I ask.