Chapter 19

As Levi's pregnancy went on their little Kami was getting not so little. Kami started to talk soon after Levi found out that he was pregnant but the small Neko also started to run around the house making it harder for the adult Neko to keep the house clean. Levi also started a blog, so he wouldn't get bored, the blog grew really fast as Levi blogged about his life as a Neko.

Eren had gotten a promotion when his boss heard about Levi being pregnant. They were also currently moving into a large family house with an amazing backyard. Levi had picked everything for the house, with some of Eren's help, they had a budget as the house cost a lot of money.

Currently, Levi was laying on the couch watching Kami draw, the time flew past too fast and Levi was due to give birth anytime, they kept the gender a secret so all the baby things were gender neutral. "Kami, do you want a sister or a brother?" Levi asked softly. Kami looked at his mummy and ran over to Levi and placed his small hands on Levi's stomach. "I want a baby sister, so I can protect her!" Kami squealed happily kissing his mummy's stomach. Levi smiled. "You're gonna be an amazing big brother honey," Levi said softly kissing Kami's forehead.

"Go and get daddy, he's in his office," Levi said softly. Kami nodded and ran to Eren's office where the said male was answering work emails. Eren could work from home and since his little wife (husband) was pregnant it was the best option for him. Eren looked up hearing Kami run into the office, he smiled fondly at his baby. "Hey, big man!" He smiled picking up the boy. "Mummy wants you to get him food." Kami giggled.

"Does my little man want food too?" Eren asked as he shut his laptop and walked to the kitchen bending down to kiss Levi as he made his way there. "Yes! I want a sandwich with peanut butter!" Kami said happily. "And what does mummy want?" Eren called as he placed down Kami on a counter.

"I want something, salty baby," Levi called as he stroked his stomach. Eren hummed as a reply and started to make Levi a cheese toasty. (Grilled cheese for you non-British folk). "Hey, baby, do we have everything packed for the hospital?" Levi called as he stared at his stomach. "Yeah, the only thing we're missing is the baby," Eren called laughing. "How are you feeling baby?" The brunette male called. "I'm really uncomfortable," Levi whined.

Eren chuckled. He knew his sweet baby was uncomfortable, this happened the night before Levi's water broke and if Eren was being honest he was excited, he couldn't wait to see a tiny Levi running around, he hoped the baby would look like his sweet wife (husband).

Once evening hit Eren and Levi was snuggled in bed. Kami was asleep in his room. "I love you," Levi whispered to Eren. Eren smiled brightly and attacked Levi with kisses, the Neko purred loudly. But before the couple could get comfortable Levi gasped and grabbed onto his stomach. "Eren...I think my waters just broke." Levi muttered. Eren intently shot out of the bed and grabbed everything. He loaded it into the car and gently carried Kami into the car. He then helped Levi into the front seat and locked the house before climbing in and calling the hospital as he drove off.

Once the hospital knew about Levi being on his way Eren called Hanji and told her to meet them in the hospital before calling his mother and told her about her being a grandmother again. Carla squealed hearing the amazing news, soon Eren had to hang up as they arrived at the hospital. He helped Levi into the wheelchair and passed him Kami, he grabbed the bag and locked the car and pushed Levi inside.

When they got a nurse took Levi into his private room as Eren carried their sleeping son, about 5 minutes after Levi was settled into the bed Hanji rushed into the room. "How's my favourite family doing?" Hanji asked as she stroked Levi's hair.

"I'm very much in pain," Levi growled at Hanji who just laughed. "Well, of course, you're in pain! There's a child coming out of you!" Hanji laughed. Levi pouted and looked at Eren. Eren smiled and pass Kami to Hanji. "You go take care of him and I'll take care of this one," Eren said and kissed Levi's head.

Hanji nodded and headed into the waiting room with a sleepy Kami. Levi whined in pain and clung to Eren's arm. "It's okay baby, we've done this before," Eren said softly as he stroked Levi's hair. Levi soon was in a comfortable position to give birth with the help of his doctor.

Levi got ready to push as he clutched Eren's tightly. As Levi pushed he clung to Eren, he knew the pain, but it still hurt so much, he knew it was worth it, in the end, he was going to meet his new baby. Soon the loud cries of a baby were heard in the room making Levi perk up. The doctor smiled brightly. "Congratulations, it's a girl." The woman said as Eren cut the umbilical cord. Then the screaming baby was wrapped up in a blanket and placed in Levi's arms.

Levi smiled lovingly at his sweet princess, she was gorgeous, as soon as she was in Levi's arms she stopped cry. "She's gorgeous Levi," Eren whispered and kissed his husband's head. Levi sniffled and looked at Eren. "I'm so proud of you baby, so proud," Eren added kissing Levi softly. Hanji and Kami had entered the room as the couple kissed, Hanji managed to take a picture of the cute moment before Levi realised they were in the room. Levi smiled at Kami who curiously looked at the bundle in his mummy's arms.

"Come meet your baby sister Kami," Eren said softly taking the boy from Hanji. Kami looked at the sleeping baby on Levi's chest and smiled brightly. "She's pretty daddy..." The small boy said. Hanji snapped a picture of the happy family and left the room to let them relax together. "What do you think? Do you love her just as much as when she was in mummy's tummy?" Eren asked softly as Kami kept his bright eyes on his baby sister.

"I love her more," Kami said softly kissing his sister head carefully. Levi smiled happily. "I couldn't ask for a better family, what do you think we should name her baby?" Levi asked softly. "Can we call her Eve? Evie for a nickname?" Kami said softly as he snuggled into his mummy. "I love that name, what do you think Eren?" Levi asked softly looking at his husband.

"I love it, Eve Kuchel Carla Jaeger," Eren said softly kissing Levi's head and then Kami's head. "Can I hold her?" The brunette male asked. Levi nodded and passed the baby over to Eren. The male grinned like an idiot and looked down at his princess. "Welcome to the world princess, I'm gonna spoil you rotten." He whispered to his sleeping daughter. He couldn't ask for more.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey! Long time no talk! I hope you guys enjoy this cute chapter, I will be uploadning one more chapter to end this beautiful story, so I hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I've enjoyed writing it.

My message box is always open so feel free to talk to me! I love your support! Enjoy!