Chapter 8

Levi lay on the couch with a blanket over him as Eren danced around the kitchen, Eren was baking some cookies because his mum was coming later that night. Levi was a lot sleepier than usual so he's been laying on the couch since they ate breakfast.

"Kitten?" Eren called form the kitchen, Levi hummed as a response that he was listening, he was slowly falling asleep as he cuddled with a pillow on the couch. "Don't fall asleep, my mum just texted that she'll be here soon."

Levi groaned and hide under the blanket yawing and slowly falling asleep. Eren sighed and finished up the baking and started to clean up quietly not to wake up the pregnant neko.

Once Eren finished cleaning he pulled Levi into his lap cuddling with the neko. Levi instantly cuddled into Eren. Their cuddles were interrupted when there was a knock on the door. Eren put down Levi on to the couch making the neko whine as Eren walked to the front door. Eren opened the door reviling Eren's mother smiling brightly.

"Mum!" Eren gasped and smiled brightly at the woman and let her into the apartment. The second Carla stepped into the apartment Eren attacked her with a tight hug still smiling like a moron.

Levi cuddled into the pillows on the couch waiting for Eren to return. Levi looked at the door way as the tall brunette lead in a slightly shorter woman smiling.

"Ma, this is Levi, Levi this is Carla Jaeger, also known as my mum." Eren smiled as he introduced the two most important people in his life.

Levi sat up still wrapped up in the fluffy blanket and smiled softly at the woman. "It's nice to finally meet you Mrs Jaeger." Levi said his voice coming out a lot softer due to his sleepy state.

"Oh, my you are so cute!" Carla smiled and pulled the small neko into a bone crushing hug making the neko squeak in surprise.

"Ma please don't suffocate my boyfriend." Eren chuckled and pulled the woman off the distressed neko.

"Sorry, but he's so cute." The woman laughed as he pets Levi making him purr softly.

Levi yawned and looked at Eren. "Eren." Levi said opening his arms pouting. Eren instantly pulled the neko into his arms smiling. "Oh, my that's so adorable!!" Carla squealed watching the two males interact.

Levi purred in Eren's arms clinging to him. "I made dinner if you want to eat mum." Eren said walking into the kitchen with the neko clinging to him.

"Oh, I'd love to! You know I hate airplane food." Carla said as she followed the couple. "Its only prawns with salad but Levi loves it and he's been craving some strange foods due to his pregnancy." Eren explained and placed the bowl into the table.

"Must be strange huh?" Carla smiled. "I mean I'm going to be a father..." Eren smiled and sat down with Levi in his lap.

"I can't wait to see what the baby will look like." Carla giggled starting to eat. "You've gotten better at cooking!" She smiled.

"Kinda had to, Levi is rather demanding." Eren chuckle making the neko whine.

Eren, Levi and Carla sat the whole day chatting on the couch whiles watching a movie.

------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!! Sorry for the late update but writers block is a bitch!!

Also, sorry for the short update, hope you enjoyed the chapter tho!!