Chapter 3 (Edited)

The couple spent most of the day watching movies after eating brunch, cuddled up on the couch under a mountain of the fluffiest blankets they owned as winter was approaching and they were both too comfortable to get up and turn on the heating.

"We need to go shopping Eren," Levi said softly and looked at his boyfriend. "I know! but I'm so warm and comfy with you in my arms!" Eren whined and hugged Levi tighter.

"Babe! come on! we need to start on the baby room if we want to be prepared." Levi groaned before sitting up and straddling Eren. "Hmm... have I ever told you that it's hot how you sit on top of me like that?" Eren smirked up at Levi.

"Stop with the dirty thoughts you brat." Levi groaned before getting up and heading to the bedroom to change into something he can wear in public ignoring Eren's whining.

"Leviiiiiii!" Eren whined as he followed Levi into the bedroom, Levi was halfway of pulling up his black skinny jeans and he looked at Eren with a glare. "You act like a two-year-old," Levi said blankly and pulled up his jeans all the way before buttoning them.

"Not my fault that my kitten isn't paying attention to me," Eren said sarcastically and started to get changed. Levi swayed his tail as he walked into the bathroom that was attached to their bedroom and brushed his hair and ears while he watched Eren in the reflection of the mirror slightly smirking at the sight of Eren only in his boxers. "Have I ever told you that you look really hot half-naked?" Levi called in a teasing manner as Eren's face started to heat up.

"Shut up..." Eren muttered, obviously flustered. Levi did this a lot and it always got Eren blushing like a mad man. After the two finally got ready and got into Eren's black SUV. "I've always loved your car," Levi said as he buckled his seatbelt.

"And I love you." Eren laughed softly as he started driving to the DIY store. "I love you too brat," Levi said quietly as he blushed and looked out the window pulling on his beanie.

Once they pulled up at the DIY store Eren parked the car close to the entrance of the store and got out waiting for Levi. Levi hopped out and walked over to Eren as he locked the car. Intertwining their fingers they headed in.

As the two walked into the store, people decided to give them dirty looks. The two were used to it, the small town they lived in wasn't exactly very open to homosexuals, but they didn't care, love was love, people don't fall in love with a gender they fall in love with a person's personality.

Most people in the store were elderly women giving the couple the most disgusted looks ever, Levi glared at them making them look away as they walked to the paint aisle. They were going to paint the baby room a nice pastel colour, that was Levi's choice obviously.

"I like this colour." Levi said pointing to the pastel mint green colour and looked over at Eren. "It's pretty," Eren said as he turned his attention to the paint.

"Can we get it?" Levi asked giving Eren his best puppy eyes, he held Eren's arm pouting. "Of course kitten, god don't give me that cute face." Eren chuckled and pecked Levi's lips.

Levi giggled quietly catching the attention of two old women who scoffed and walked the other direction of the couple, Levi placed three cans of the paint into the trolley and got on his tiptoes pecking Eren's lips as one of Eren's co-workers walked around the corner.

"Eren Jaeger is homo, should've guessed." Eren's co-worker said making Levi turn around and glared at the male. "Rainer." Eren said with venom dripping from each letter of the male's name, he never got along with the male, he was always talking shit about homosexuals.

"Never knew I would find you kissing a guy, what are you two moving in together so you can get down to some real fag shit." The tall and muscular male said walks closer to the couple.

"I swear to god I will kill this ass," Levi whispered to Eren and started to walk away pulling Eren and the trolley away, leaving a smirking Rainer.

The two got everything they needed including some cute wallpaper with different cartoon animals on it. They were waiting at the register as the young girl scanned everything and Eren put everything into bags. "Are you two adopting a baby together?" The girl suddenly asked, sounding excited.

"We are," Levi said softly as he put the paint cans in the trolley. "That's awesome! You don't see a lot of homosexual parents in this area, with all these bigots around." The girl said and smiled at the couple.

"Tell me about it." Eren sighed before smiling back. "You two are a really cute couple." She quietly squealed. "Jesus another Hanji," Levi muttered and hugged Eren. "Hey! I am not like that crazy woman!" The girl said.

"You know Hanji?" Eren asked as he pulled out his credit card. "Yup, I'm Isabel Magnolia, and you are?" The red-haired girl introduced herself.

"Levi and Eren Jaeger" Eren said making Levi hide his face in Eren's chest groaning, Levi loved but hated the fact that Eren introduced him as Levi Jaeger, he got embarrassed but he loved knowing that he was a part of Eren's family.

"Oh, my god, so you're the couple that she never shuts up about." Isabel gasped and took Eren's credit card. "Guess we are." Eren chuckled and petted Levi's hair.

"So, Levi are you really a Neko?" Isabel asked. "Yes, he is, he hides it in public," Eren answered for Levi knowing the Neko was embarrassed.

"Awe so cute!" Isabel squealed and gave Eren his card back after scanning it. Eren said 'thanks' as he took it."Can we go now?" Levi muttered as he looked up at Eren, he was getting hungry and they still needed to go buy groceries.

"Yeah, it was nice meeting you Isabel but we gotta run, see you around!" Eren said and took Levi's hand and the trolley heading back to the car to load the supplies they got.

They started to put away the things they got into the car boot and talked about what they need to buy. Once they were done putting things away they got back into the car and were on their way to the supermarket. They chatted about everything and nothing as they pulled into a parking space in the car park in front of the supermarket.

They got out of the car and walked into the shop holding hands, still chatting away about their future together. They bought what they needed before heading home.