Chapter 1 (Edited)

The sound of the clock on the wall in the kitchen could be heard along with someone stirring a cup of coffee, the smell of freshly brewed coffee filling the cozy apartment as a young and sleepy Levi yawned and stretched as he walked into the kitchen, not hearing or smelling the other male that lived with him. Levi's oversized shirt lifted as he stretched revealing his tight black boxers as the other male watched him with his cup of coffee in hand, a cocky smirk on his face.

"Morning kitten" Eren mused, a smirk growing larger as the raven Neko jumped, startled to find the other male awake so early and still home on a day when he normally was at work.

"I wasn't expecting you to be up...Or let alone home..." Levi said in a quiet voice and he pulled his T-shirt down to cover himself, embarrassed at being so exposed in the morning.

"Boss called and said I've got the day off," Eren said as stood up from where he was sat on the plush black couch and took a few steps towards the embarrassed Neko.

"I'll make you breakfast!" Levi said quickly before dashed into the kitchen to avoid physical contact, as Eren took every opportunity to touch Levi in a sexual sense whenever he was exposed.

"Not trying to escape the morning cuddles are you kitten?" Eren said with an amused tone as he followed the shy Neko to the kitchen before proceeding to embrace him from behind when the small raven-haired male stopped in front of the fridge to get ingredients for breakfast.

Levi shivered as the cold air from the fridge hit his exposed skin and on instinct he leaned into the embrace of the much taller male, enjoying his body heat he also wrapped his tail around the male's leg.

"You're so warm..." Levi hummed letting out happy and soft purrs as he turned around in the male's arms, nuzzling his face into Eren's warm chest, listening to his heartbeat.

Eren smiled and picked up the small Neko which made him wrap his legs around Eren's waist and his arms around his neck.

"Breakfast can wait, kitten," Eren said in a soft tone as he closed the fridge door and then proceeded to walk out the kitchen and back to the bedroom holding Levi while he swung his tail back and forth happily while he was held.

"Are you going to make me cuddle with you all day?" The Neko muttered as he looked into Eren's hypnotic eyes, the ocean blue and green eyes were one of the most amazing features about the tall, tan, and muscular male.

"Yes, I am," Eren stated with a chuckle as he sat down on the bed and slowly laid down and pulled the covers over the two. People knew that Eren was gay, he was very open about it even if people judged him, people also knew about the relationship between Eren and his Neko. Hanji Zoë, one of Eren's closest friends walked in on the two one time during an intimate moment, she hasn't shut up about that since, and due to that most of Eren's and Levi's friends knew about their love for each other.

Soon the mating season for Nekos was going to start and Levi was more than nervous, he knew that Eren wanted to try for kids, he was all for it but he had no idea how this whole process would work out seeing as Eren was human and he was a Neko. To some extent he was terrified, as much as he wanted to have kids with Eren he was worried things would not work out and that they would not be compatible, he didn't want to disappoint his mate, as that's what Nekos called their partners that they mate with, inside he was praying that things would go well, otherwise...the worst outcome could be that they split up.

As the two lay in bed, thinking about their own things, Eren couldn't wait to be a father and let alone have kids with the love of his life, he just couldn't wait for those days to come faster where he has to get up in the middle of the night for feeding or changing dirty nappies. Eventually, Eren broke the silence and spoke. "I'm ready to start a family Levi." He whispered into Levi's ear, playing with the Neko's soft and fluffy ears.

Levi purred loudly feeling safe and happy in his Mate's arms, he snuggled closer to the male more and closed his eyes. "I know...I think I'm ready too..." Levi purred.