Chapter 16

After a short nap, Kami was checked out by doctors to see if he was a healthy boy. When all the tests came back correct Eren helped Levi dress the little boy up, and then helped Levi get changed as well.

Once everything was done and the birth certificate was filled out Eren loaded the little family into the car, Levi in the back seat with Kami in his new car seat and fluffy hunter green blanket over him they were off. The whole car ride home Levi purred happily nuzzling his face into Kami's hair.

Once they arrived at the apartment Eren carried Kami in his little seat into the house with Levi quickly following behind. Levi took Kami out the seat and carried him to his and Eren's bedroom, he was not letting his sweet little baby sleep alone. He lay Kami on the bed and kissed his head. He then quickly got changed into his PJs. He then crawled into the bed and lay the boy on his chest.

Eren walked into the bedroom and smiled at the sight. He took out his phone and snapped a picture. He then sent it his mother. "Hey mama, you just became a grandmother, though I'd let you know, this is Kami, our precious little boy." Eren sent the text grinning.

Eren walked into the kitchen and made Kami some milk. He heated it up to the right temperature and walked back into the bedroom. "Kitten, I made some milk for our baby," Eren said softly as he gave Levi the bottle. He took the bottle and cradled Kami feeding the little Neko. All you could hear was Levi and Kami purring loudly. Eren grinned as he joined the two in bed.

---Time skip brought to you by wedding dresses---

It passed around 5 and a half months since Kami was born and the three couldn't be happier. Well, actually they could be. They had started to plan their wedding. The wedding theme was the winter wonderland. Since it was close to December they decided to fo with something wintery.

Everything was planned and all the guests that were invited were coming to the wedding and life was going great. The planning was done with one of the bigger and more expensive weddings planners in the city. Levi had decided to wear a dress and Eren was going to wear a white tux.

As the planning for the wedding went on everyone was starting to get nervous. Levi and Eren were writing their own vows and they were both stressed about remembering their lines. Levi also had to take care of Kami which didn't help his stress. However, when they started to plan the honeymoon Levi couldn't be happier.

The couple decided to go somewhere child-friendly and they decided to head to Germany to stay with Eren's mother for 3 weeks. Once that was all set up, they had to get their wedding rings, they decided on silver bands with small black and white diamonds shaped as wings on them.

The planning for the wedding took a few weeks, but in the end, it was all worth it...

----Time Skip brought to you by babies----

Levi cradled Kami as Hanji fixed his vail, it was the wedding day and he was nervous, Kami was going to be with Eren's mother Carla whilst the ceremony was going on, Eren was in the room down the hall getting ready.

"Are you ready to be bonded with Eren for life?" Hanji asked, Levi, looked at her and nodded. "I'm nervous, I don't wanna mess up." The small Neko muttered as he kissed his son's head.

"Are you ready?" Carla asked walking over with a loving smile on her face, she had fallen in love with Levi and Kami. Levi nodded and passed the sleeping Neko boy to his grandmother.

"I'll keep him happy until you can take him," Carla said softly kissing Levi's forehead. "Thank you." He said softly smiling. "What more can I do for my son in law?" Carla asked before she kissed Kami's forehead.

"Let's do this!" Hanji squealed. Levi giggled. This was it, he was finally becoming Levi Jeager.

The ceremony went by smoothly. But once they got to the vows Eren was practically sobbing. Eren had to go first and he was hella nervous. "Let's hope I don't eff this up." Eren chuckled, everyone chuckled along with him.

"Where do I start? My sweet little Levi, you mean so much to me that I can't imagine living without you, we have a gorgeous son together and I couldn't ask for more, well I do want more kids but let's wait for a little...anyway, the first time I saw you I was mesmerised, you were this creature that I had no idea how to interact with but you made it easy, you were so open with me and I fell so hard for you that I'm surprised I survived the fall and I survived because you where there at the bottom to catch me, I was ecstatic that you felt the same way that I couldn't imagine falling for someone other than you, you just make me so happy that I feel like I'm dreaming." Eren was crying by the end of his speech and so was everyone else in the church.

Levi smiled through his tears. He felt so lucky to have such an amazing man. Levi took a deep breath as he started to say his own vow.

"My Eren, my world, my universe, the father of my child, you are everything I need and want in life, you took me into your family with open arms, no judgment, no expectations just love, you make me the happiest Neko to ever exist and I hope you know that I wore this damned dress for you! Anyway, I'd do anything for you, even when you're being a pain in the ass you're my pain in the ass and I love you no matter what happens between us." Levi finished by wiping his tears away, they wouldn't stop flowing, he was so happy that he couldn't imagine a better life.

After all the tears the ceremony continued without a problem, Kami did cry a little but his grandmother quickly got him to sleep, it was the most magical wedding ceremony.

Once they moved from the church to the hall for the reception they all happily socialised with the guests. People danced, talked, laughed ate and had a great time, speeches were made that brought Eren and Levi to happy tears.

Carla's speech was about wanting more grandchildren, Hanji squealed about how she wanted Eren and Levi to be together forever, Connie and the rest of the guys laughed about the old times, the girls squealed about how cute the couple where their relationship goals and other family memebrs just wished them the best.

By the time the reception finished Levi and Kami were practically passed out snuggled into Eren, the brunette male had carried them both to the car to take them home. Once they did get home Eren tucked the two sleeping Nekos into bed after he helped them change, he changed himself and crawled into bed with his husband and baby.

Eren grinned at the thought and pulled the two Nekos close to his chest. "I love you," Eren whispered happily before he fell asleep.